would you like this? (2 Viewers)

I know some will say that he can play both, but everything I've read says Clady is a LT in the NFL. So, if we pick him, he may not see action due to Brown being there and all.

Apparently me and NJdevilsaint have been reading different articles. hehe

Haha yeah that's odd.

I guess it just goes to show you that none of the draft "experts" out there really know what they're talking about?

I know some will say that he can play both, but everything I've read says Clady is a LT in the NFL. So, if we pick him, he may not see action due to Brown being there and all.

Apparently me and NJdevilsaint have been reading different articles. hehe
He is a right tackle playing left tackle. He played defensive line when he got there, and until his freshman year.
I think he is actually a better fit at right tackle rather than left. I don't know why Boise State played him there.

I would be upset if we don't draft a STARTER. Defense or Offense is fine with me. I can see positives both ways. As long as the guy shows up and works his butt off.

Actually, at a minimum I'd like to see starters from the first 2 rounds.

I would be upset if we don't draft a STARTER. Defense or Offense is fine with me. I can see positives both ways. As long as the guy shows up and works his butt off.

Actually, at a minimum I'd like to see starters from the first 2 rounds.

yea or at least a very productive back up/ sitiuational guy.

I would be very happy we would update our offensive line bigtime with someone like Clady. would be a great RT

I hope both Claddy and Long are gone when we pick so we don't have to worry about taking an OT.

Would be HIGHLY upset if we pick anything other than DEFENSE!!
2005 we trade up.

Me: OMG we need LB we're going to get Derrick Johnson!

Commish: With the 13th pick in the 2005 NFL Draft the New Orleans Saints select...Jammal Brown Tackle Oklahoma.

Me: ***?

Yeah that turned out ok didn't it?

Our run game needs a boost, and it'd get with a road grader at RT to open holes for Deuce & Bush (How out of the loop am I who is this Thomas that was mentioned???). Not to mention the extra time for Brees to find open targets and keep our lousy defense off the field..

I wouldn't be upset. I know our D is wimpy but I like the addition of Gay and McCray. and Vilma could pan out. I'd only be upset if we went offense again at 2 and 3. If we take a RT at 10 we'd better have some defensive players coming on the next two picks. Like they say take your choice of position b/c they are all pretty weak..

Our run game needs a boost, and it'd get with a road grader at RT to open holes for Deuce & Bush (How out of the loop am I who is this Thomas that was mentioned???). Not to mention the extra time for Brees to find open targets and keep our lousy defense off the field..

I wouldn't be upset. I know our D is wimpy but I like the addition of Gay and McCray. and Vilma could pan out. I'd only be upset if we went offense again at 2 and 3. If we take a RT at 10 we'd better have some defensive players coming on the next two picks. Like they say take your choice of position b/c they are all pretty weak..

i would love if we got defense the whole first day. i just wanted to know how some of our fans would feel if we didnt go bdpa.

The Saints are down a Center. I know there isn't a C or G that grades out to high. I say trade down and take a CB DRC or Reggie Smith or LB Rivers if it's possible.

Personally, I'd take Ali Highsmith in the 2nd round. And either trade up 4 drosey or trade down & take either DRC or Smith.

i find when you go BPA you can have some problems. you have darren howard grant and smith. you have reggie and duece, ricky wiliams and duece. i think we need BPA within reason in positions we need. we need a OT TE LB DT CB. i think BPA on defense LB DT CB. we can get caught up with positions and they have depth but we have to pay big money to keep them but never fix what we need.

I believe this inept ability to fix us gives us buyers remorse with FA. We get bargain players and such but never fix the positions. We did with brees, we fixed the QB slot but last year was more of the same. This year will be different. i have been critical of this FO but i think we are going to build a defense and make a run in the playoffs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom