would you make this trade? (1 Viewer)

soggymoss

Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
chris johnson and jericho cotchery for michael turner and randy moss?

If you're the guy getting Turner and Moss, then jump on that deal before the other guy sobers up.

I got one for ya. My brother wants to trade me Colston, he said he'll take Steve Smith (NYG)

I got one for ya. My brother wants to trade me Colston, he said he'll take Steve Smith (NYG)

:covri:

Are you really gonna make me choose to take Steve Smith over Colston? Cause I will, gosh-darnit!

Steve Smith's scored almost twice as many fantasy points as Colston and will receive more targets. Same as yardage. However, he's gonna have a much harder schedule coming up in terms of defenses. So, play to your wideout depth and decide if you really want Colston.

I'd still take Colston for the long haul. We had 2 straight games with 0 passing TDs. That won't continue to be the norm, and Colston is a big TD target for Brees.

As for the original trade it's so lopsided on the Turner/Moss side it's silly. Jump on it and hope you don't have trade veto votes in your league.

:covri:

Are you really gonna make me choose to take Steve Smith over Colston? Cause I will, gosh-darnit!

Steve Smith's scored almost twice as many fantasy points as Colston and will receive more targets. Same as yardage. However, he's gonna have a much harder schedule coming up in terms of defenses. So, play to your wideout depth and decide if you really want Colston.
I know what the numbers are so far, but it's COLSTON! I just keep thinking Smith has been an anomaly so far and will come back down to Earth. Plus I have no Saints players on my roster after having Brees last year even though I know that's not how to think in fantasy football. I already have Calvin Johnson and Andre Johnson so Smith has been my flex so far. I really wanna do it but I need someone to push me

I'd still take Colston for the long haul. We had 2 straight games with 0 passing TDs. That won't continue to be the norm, and Colston is a big TD target for Brees.

As for the original trade it's so lopsided on the Turner/Moss side it's silly. Jump on it and hope you don't have trade veto votes in your league.

I will be getting moss and turner good thing for me is that he's mad b/c moss isnt scoring him 10-20 points every game so he wants to get rid of him.And i dont have to worry about the veto part im the commisioner:9:

I know what the numbers are so far, but it's COLSTON! I just keep thinking Smith has been an anomaly so far and will come back down to Earth. Plus I have no Saints players on my roster after having Brees last year even though I know that's not how to think in fantasy football. I already have Calvin Johnson and Andre Johnson so Smith has been my flex so far. I really wanna do it but I need someone to push me

Well... if you have other players to play around with your Flex position, then I would probably make the trade, with your wideouts looking the way they are.

It's strange, I saw you had the "Johnsons" and went 'huh, I would make that trade' almost immediately. Don't know why, but you've got my final answer. Do it.:9:

chris johnson and jericho cotchery for michael turner and randy moss?

trick question??? who would want chris johnson and jericho cotchery over Michael Turner and Randy Moss???

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom