Would you pay a girl to play Halo with you? (2 Viewers)

Reaction score
What if you could pay a bit of cash to play Modern Warfare with an attractive girl? Or maybe relax with a casual game of checkers while you video chat with said female? A new social service launching tomorrow, March 23, called GameCrush (www.GameCrush.com) is hoping there are gamers out there willing to pay for the opportunity to play with girls.

On GameCrush, guys are Players and girls are PlayDates. Players pay to play and PlayDates get paid to play. Guys can browse PlayDate profiles (there are currently around 1,200), view photos, and even chat with girls for free. Publicityhazard's turn ons include vibrating controllers, for instance, and is turned off by three red lights. Once you find a gal you fancy you send her a game invite and if she accepts you get six to ten minutes of one-on-one gaming time. PlayDates have the ability to block any guy they want for any reason. When the service launches tomorrow it will only support the Xbox 360 and a few casual games hosted on the GameCrush website, but there are plans to add PlayStation 3, Wii, and World of Warcraft support as soon as possible.

You must be 18 or over to create a GameCrush account -- it's being touted as the first social site for adult gamers. It's not an explicitly explicit service, but PlayDates set their gaming mood to either "flirty" or "dirty." What the two of you chat about is entirely up to you. Signing up is free, but you must purchase credits in order to get your game on. For $8.25 you get 500 credits, which is enough for one game (400 credits) and a 100 credit tip at the end. An Xbox Live game will last 10 minutes, while a casual Flash game will get you six minutes of face time with your PlayDate. That's literal face time, because you can video chat with your lady while playing a casual Flash game. Again, what goes on in that video chat is up to you and your PlayDate. GameCrush says it modeled its pricing structure after the cost of buying a girl a drink at a bar. In a bar, you're basically buying the opportunity to chat a girl up. GameCrush is hoping players will look at their service the same way.

Rest of the article here... http://xboxlive.ign.com/articles/107/1079073p1.html

You know you all are going to check it out :cool:

If I ever reach this level of awesomeness with the ladies, I may just have to jump out my 3rd story window.

There are already a few peeps on my friends list that scream like girls when the game isn't going their way... I get that for free. Why would I pay for this?

I know exactly who you are talking about.

Harry.jpg

I was all for, until I read they play on Live. I thought they came to house and played with you. I'm out(in more ways than one).

The reviewer makes a great point about chicks with boyfriends. There's no barrier to entry for women, to get paid to play games. If the situation was reversed, I'd do it, regardless of whether or not I was married or not single or whatever.

I see a bunch of guys getting teased by these girls, with nothing to come of it. Sorta like a strip club, without the nudity.

I was all for, until I read they play on Live. I thought they came to house and played with you. I'm out(in more ways than one).

Yeah, I'd be all for it if they came to your house. You could always use someone around to refill your drink or make you a sandwich.

Yeah, I'd be all for it if they came to your house. You could always use someone around to refill your drink or make you a sandwich.

Hey, why shouldn't women get drivers licenses?

Cause there's no road from the kitchen to the bedroom.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom