Would You Roster Joe Mixon? (1 Viewer)

HogsNSaints

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Obviously there are moral objectors to the kid, but he's probably the best pass catching RB in CFB.. IMO an 18 year old kid making a stupid mistake deserves another chance. To me he looks like a slightly bigger, faster Pierre Thomas. What say you SF?

punching a girl and breaking her face is more than a "stupid mistake"

and I'm not a person who says you NEVER, under any circumstances, hit a woman.

that being said, Tyreek Hill almost strangled his pregnant girlfriend to death and no one cares so maybe its whatever.

that being said, Tyreek Hill almost strangled his pregnant girlfriend to death and no one cares so maybe its whatever.

Because theres no video. Thats the reason no one seems to care.

Thats a strong pass from me. Between Goodell already hating us, and this kid still not showing signs of remorse (Documents detail altercation between OU), I would say that its in our best interest not to pick up the rattlesnake asking us to carry him to the bottom of the mountain, because we will get bit.

Being 18 years old, being called a ****** and being slapped can lead to stupid mistakes.

No thanks, especially after he said the "he felt like he got hit by a big man", when she barely laid her hand to his face. I've watched the video many times, it was a punk move and he cowardly left the place after he punched her.

Mixon is an idiot for hitting that girl, but, from the video, she started the physical altercation. Why, in this time of growing equality, should the gender of the instigator matter? And would this have even been a thing if the woman had not been blonde and white?

I'm also the recipient of a pretty big second chance in my life, so I'm going to side with that ideal 10 times out of 10. I think that he has been punished, and should be allowed to play, assuming that he keeps him self out of trouble.

But to be brutally honest, I'm an older white man who's just not sure how I'm supposed to react to certain situations anymore.

Not a chance. Whatever her actions were leading up to that did not warrant the reaction. File a criminal complaint after walking away.

Bob Stoops is garbage.

I wish him all the best, but I do not want him on our team. At some point taking the moral high-ground is the right thing to do, regardless of the talent level being passed up.

Mixon is an idiot for hitting that girl, but, from the video, she started the physical altercation. Why, in this time of growing equality, should the gender of the instigator matter? And would this have even been a thing if the woman had not been blonde and white?

I'm also the recipient of a pretty big second chance in my life, so I'm going to side with that ideal 10 times out of 10. I think that he has been punished, and should be allowed to play, assuming that he keeps him self out of trouble.

But to be brutally honest, I'm an older white man who's just not sure how I'm supposed to react to certain situations anymore.

She pushed him, big deal. He should have walked away, end of story.

Being 18 years old, being called a n**** and being slapped can lead to stupid mistakes.

people say things.

there's a video online somewhere of a couple arguing and the girl starts shoving the guy, then starts slapping him a bunch of times, then starts punching him in the face a ton of times.

eventually he loses his cool and she gets knocked out.

I don't really have a problem with that. punching a girl because she's trashy and shoved a college football player and called him a racial slur doesn't give that dude the right to break her face. especially since, as someone else noted, he's shown no remorse for hitting her and paid no real price for hitting her.

Hell no. What he did was not just a little mistake. I would not want that punk anywhere near this team.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom