Would you sign a waiver to attend a game or what would convince you to attend a game this season? (1 Viewer)

Would you sign a waiver or what is your prerequisite?

• Yes I'd happily sign a waiver and go to all the games.

Votes: 98 35.9%
  • No I would not sign a waiver to attend.

Votes: 31 11.4%
  • I will not go to any games if it's full attendance.

Votes: 14 5.1%
  • I will only go to the games if Covid numbers drastically or mildly improve.

Votes: 25 9.2%
  • I will only go to social distance type of set ups at games.

Votes: 16 5.9%
  • I am not going to any games this season and will only watch on TV.

Votes: 122 44.7%

• Total voters
So if you take note, the recent uptick started approximately about 14 days after Memorial day, which also happened to be the weekend of the largest protests. Come on. You (not you personally) are going to try and tell me, these same people were not in restaurants, bar rooms, clubs, at the beach...etc., transmitting between their protests and the restaurants, bar rooms, clubs, beaches etc.? Give me a break. Use your common sense. If it looks like a duck...😎
So a protest is just like the beach, some type of fun social gathering where you get tear gas and rubber bullets shot at you? Use some sense. o_O

Or you could just read the very thorough scientific study I posted.
I don’t care what it says bro. You can spin a study, just like a political poll.

But let me pose this to you. WHY IS THE MAYOR OF NEW ORLEANS, OUTLAWING POP UP 2nd LINES? Is it because they differ from sudden gatherings of protesters?

I will be waiting for this explanation.

Last edited:
So a protest is just like the beach, some type of fun social gathering where you get tear gas and rubber bullets shot at you? Use some sense. o_O
WHAT DOES GETTING RUBBER BULLETS AND TEAR GAS SHOT AT YOU, HAVE TO DO WITH MASS GATHERINGS OF PEOPLE AND THOSE PEOPLE, CONTRACTING THE VIRUS?
🙄

Lets get back to the discussion of whether or not you would attend or what stipulations would have to occur in order for you to attend. Just out of curiosity, who voted for multiple choices since that was allowed?

As long as so many people continue to refuse to wear masks this virus will continue to spread and there will be no chance for any nfl season. Packing a stadium anytime soon would be suicide or murder - take your pick.

WHAT DOES GETTING RUBBER BULLETS AND TEAR GAS SHOT AT YOU, HAVE TO DO WITH MASS GATHERINGS OF PEOPLE AND THOSE PEOPLE, CONTRACTING THE VIRUS?
🙄
Well, the reporting suggests the recent surge was a byproduct of the states that opened early and you counter that the protestors were contributing. My position is that the states that opened early (to go the beach, get their hair cut, shopping, etc.)did more to impact the surge than peaceful protest who attacked by the police using tear gas and rubber bullets. :meh32:

For there to be any kind of a football season this year, there will have to be a major advance in testing or an effective therapy--or a miracle with a vaccine. I just read an op-ed piece on the development of a cheap test for Covid-19 that could be done at home with results in 15 minutes. That would be a game-changer were it to happen.

If it’s open, I’ll be there. I don’t care if I have to sign a paper or wear a mask or whatever.

I selected the last option as the closest to my decision even though it doesn't meet why I no longer attend games in the Dome. I don't go because of the extreme expense and the disgust of the fans near me Those W. The last game I went to was the '09 game against the Giants. I paid about $ about 150 for the ticket in nose bleed seats, $75.oo for a hotel in Metaire for a room, $50 ion gas for the drive, and about $50 for a couple of beers, for a total of $325 for just a few hours of enjoyment. During the end of the game the Saints fans near me decided to show their *** to a group of Giants fans that did nothing but cheer their team on early but did not do anything that deserved the abused they were given. Those Saints fans proved to me that I can better enjoy a game watching it for free on TV and spend 15-20 bucks on some booze and snacks at home while pausing when I need a P break. I doubt I will ever attend a game again.

As much as I love football and this team, I'm not attending games this season. The risk outweighs the reward.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom