Would you sign a waiver to attend a game or what would convince you to attend a game this season? (1 Viewer)

Would you sign a waiver or what is your prerequisite?

• Yes I'd happily sign a waiver and go to all the games.

Votes: 98 35.9%
  • No I would not sign a waiver to attend.

Votes: 31 11.4%
  • I will not go to any games if it's full attendance.

Votes: 14 5.1%
  • I will only go to the games if Covid numbers drastically or mildly improve.

Votes: 25 9.2%
  • I will only go to social distance type of set ups at games.

Votes: 16 5.9%
  • I am not going to any games this season and will only watch on TV.

Votes: 122 44.7%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Sticky Post
If the Saints and NFL allowed it to be regular attendance as long as you sign a waiver that the league and team is not responsible for Covid 19, would you go or wait for things to improve or sit out all season? Poll included, please elaborate if your exact answer isn't there since I'm trying to keep the poll concise. Multiple choices are allowed.

OP
OutlawSaint
Reaction score
I will keep that in mind. I would be happy to know that a Saints fan is in my seats and not an opposing fan.
Assuming we even get to go to games which I doubt it. But if so, I always have friends who are Saints fans who are looking to buy tickets. But I doubt visiting fans will be much of a thing this season. Seats would probably just go empty.

Icon

Veteran
Reaction score
This is what I would need
Each ticket holder has a test 7, 5 and 2 days before game
It’s got to be at Yulman or other outdoor stadium
Staggered parking, entrance/seating times (if you’re not there on time no go)
An app that allows you to order no contact food/bev delivered in full PPE if drones aren’t available
An app that reserves /allows for bathroom trips
Staggered exit times
I like some of these ideas.

And it goes without saying the food menu should be very limited.

ilvdsnts

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Or G. Why would I have to sign a waiver? I don’t have to sign a waiver to go to work, to the store, or to the bank to say I won’t sue them if I catch it there.

ilvdsnts

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Nope. My life is worth more than any game. This is coming from someone that already has plane, game, hotel, and rental car paid in full for La$ Vega$ and Detroit.
If your life is worth more than a game, why do you put your life at risk getting behind the wheel of a car to go to them? I would bet that most of us know more people that have died in car accidents than we know that have died from covid 19. And if you’re going to Vegas and Det, you were probably gonna fly, those things don’t crash very often, but when they do, you’re probably not walking away from it alive.

bclemms

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
If your life is worth more than a game, why do you put your life at risk getting behind the wheel of a car to go to them? I would bet that most of us know more people that have died in car accidents than we know that have died from covid 19. And if you’re going to Vegas and Det, you were probably gonna fly, those things don’t crash very often, but when they do, you’re probably not walking away from it alive.
Except more people died today from Covid than die in a year from plane crashes. In fact, more people died from Covid in April than have died in plane crashes in US commercial aviation history.

Loose Cannon

Tangibles
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Can’t think of a better way if the Lord is ready to take me lol
Well, you wouldn't die in the stadium. You'd die a few weeks later in a hospital as the virus turns your lungs to a combination of ground glass and blood and drowns you from the inside out. You'd also die alone without getting to say goodbye to your family because you'd be quarantined.

Last edited:

WhoDatSean

Super Bowl Bound
Reaction score
Even if numbers go down miraculously in the next couple of months..say almost gone in New Orleans..you still have travelers crossing state lines to come to the game. I think I’ll grab a six pack and watch it on the TV this year as much as I’d like to attend.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pelicans sign Sindarius Thornwell Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
What if the Bucs sign AB? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 20