Would you sign a waiver to attend a game or what would convince you to attend a game this season? (1 Viewer)

Would you sign a waiver or what is your prerequisite?

• Yes I'd happily sign a waiver and go to all the games.

Votes: 98 35.9%
  • No I would not sign a waiver to attend.

Votes: 31 11.4%
  • I will not go to any games if it's full attendance.

Votes: 14 5.1%
  • I will only go to the games if Covid numbers drastically or mildly improve.

Votes: 25 9.2%
  • I will only go to social distance type of set ups at games.

Votes: 16 5.9%
  • I am not going to any games this season and will only watch on TV.

Votes: 122 44.7%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Sticky Post
If the Saints and NFL allowed it to be regular attendance as long as you sign a waiver that the league and team is not responsible for Covid 19, would you go or wait for things to improve or sit out all season? Poll included, please elaborate if your exact answer isn't there since I'm trying to keep the poll concise. Multiple choices are allowed.

Reaction score
So there are countries who jumped on prevention early and mitigated risk and have very low numbers
Many of those countries have their sports but no fans in attendance

But us anti-mask, pro-muh freedom I do what I want crowd - with numbers spiking in most states (and out of control in football heavy states); we think we get to go see our sports live?
There is so much cognitive dissonance it’s hard to see any cognition at all

HAD we worn masks and socially distanced from jump, we MIGHT have been able to have attended Fall sports
But no
And I can almost guarantee that those who expect to just waltz into the dome in September have done very little responsible due diligence in regards to public health
Yeah maybe if the experts/authorities didn't tell us the masks were useless in the beginning.

Swimmer

Medsamust Saint Fan
Reaction score
i can buy that
anxiety is often stress caused by things we cannot control
the constant battle of no information, bad information and misinformation is obviously anxiety inducing
in such times we default to our comfort positions and respond to the 'news' that gives us comfort - not a great place to be for conspiracy theorists
had leadership come out and said, 'hey this is legit, we have to make some big time adjustments for a few months, but then we'll be able to manage (like most of the rest of the civilized world did)

i do understand the anxiety - and how weird/stressful the first couple of months was like
but at this point, effect measures are obvious as are bad actions - good, accurate information is out there. we have the responsibility be well informed citizens and act ethically from that information

i'm glad you found Karl
sounds like a good dude
I can't tell you what he did for my life. He helped me in so many ways. He's a special man and I was so blessed to find him.

This is a kinda funny side note. In Central TX, maybe all of Texas but I can't speak to that, When Cowgirl fans get drunk, they can't help themselves from scratching off the 1st "S" in Saints stickers = AINTS. About half the cars I see around here with Saints stickers now say Aints - lol. We need to kick their arse this year!

Loose Cannon

Tangibles
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I can't tell you what he did for my life. He helped me in so many ways. He's a special man and I was so blessed to find him.

This is a kinda funny side note. In Central TX, maybe all of Texas but I can't speak to that, When Cowgirl fans get drunk, they can't help themselves from scratching off the 1st "S" in Saints stickers = AINTS. About half the cars I see around here with Saints stickers now say Aints - lol. We need to kick their arse this year!
Your car says Aints, you need a new sticker :hihi:

BELOWSEALEVEL

Almost Heaven :o)
Reaction score
I don't trust society as a whole to attend.
Those who feel under the weather will still go not caring for the common good. It's why it keeps spreading.

OP
OutlawSaint
Reaction score
Saints are posting about how Nola needs to do our job and wear a mask. I wish this were a prelude to games this season, small price to pay to have a full Dome. Doubt it would actually be enforced though once in the Dome. Can't keep an eye on 70,000 people

HouseCall

Resist, Ronald, resist!
Reaction score
Doubt it would actually be enforced though once in the Dome. Can't keep an eye on 70,000 people
We are hosting a small meeting in New Orleans in August that will be open to the public to attend with extensive limitations. One of the rules is that for every 50 people in attendance there must be a dedicated "social distancing enforcer" assigned to that group. So for the Saints games, they'd only need 1,400 of those. :giggle::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Twyst

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Absolutely not and the people that would go are mostly the reason the country is in the situation we are in instead of opening up like the rest of the world.

If you get infected with coronavirus it affects a lot more than you, it affects everyone you come into contact with after. Our society has become so selfish that the rest of the world is looking at us in the rear view mirror now. Cases in single digits and international travel opening in countries that locked down and wear masks. US is going to have to shutdown again because this outberak is going to be much worse than the first due to all the idiots who want to go out to crowded places and kill their fellow americans,.

CabezaDeBakka

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Meh. I have been to a few games over the years. The cost, crowds and just the PITA it is to get in and out of the Superdome is enough to keep me away without Covid 19.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pelicans sign Sindarius Thornwell Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
What if the Bucs sign AB? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 20