Would you sign a waiver to attend a game or what would convince you to attend a game this season? (2 Viewers)

Would you sign a waiver or what is your prerequisite?

• Yes I'd happily sign a waiver and go to all the games.

Votes: 98 35.9%
  • No I would not sign a waiver to attend.

Votes: 31 11.4%
  • I will not go to any games if it's full attendance.

Votes: 14 5.1%
  • I will only go to the games if Covid numbers drastically or mildly improve.

Votes: 25 9.2%
  • I will only go to social distance type of set ups at games.

Votes: 16 5.9%
  • I am not going to any games this season and will only watch on TV.

Votes: 122 44.7%

• Total voters
Reaction score
If the Saints and NFL allowed it to be regular attendance as long as you sign a waiver that the league and team is not responsible for Covid 19, would you go or wait for things to improve or sit out all season? Poll included, please elaborate if your exact answer isn't there since I'm trying to keep the poll concise. Multiple choices are allowed.

If the Saints and NFL allowed it to be regular attendance as long as you sign a waiver that the league and team is not responsible for Covid 19, would you go or wait for things to improve or sit out all season? Poll included, please elaborate if your exact answer isn't there since I'm trying to keep the poll concise. Multiple choices are allowed.

Personal injury waivers are not enforceable in Louisiana so it would not protect the Saints or the NFL. Barring some weird choice of law quicks that put it in a state where PI waivers are enforceable.

I'm stupid but I really wanna go to the Vegas game.

As for home games, I'd do one or two home games as of today. But not all 8.

Not going. I just watched Nightline and they interviewed a fireman who just had to give CPR to a young man collapsed after days of coughing.

The first responder could only assume this and every other person they encounter is infected, but still do everything they can no matter that risk.

The least I can do as a good person is to reduce the chance that I pass along an illness to a person who's trying to save my life, if something happens to me. It's not too much to ask IMHO and I bet I'm in the majority.

Hockey game, sure. NFL game, no. It's been a while since I've gone to an NFL game, 2008-2009?

NO SHOT!!!

There will be No NFL season.

So I would be willing to sign a waiver and go or just go if no waiver is required. I'd just continue to be mindful with what I touch and wash my hands when needed. Maybe wear a mask except on defense when noise is needed.
MAYBE wear a mask? You are one of the many millions, that need to reflect on what is important in life. Good luck to you and your family...🙄

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom