Would you sign a waiver to attend a game or what would convince you to attend a game this season? (1 Viewer)

Would you sign a waiver or what is your prerequisite?

• Yes I'd happily sign a waiver and go to all the games.

Votes: 98 35.9%
  • No I would not sign a waiver to attend.

Votes: 31 11.4%
  • I will not go to any games if it's full attendance.

Votes: 14 5.1%
  • I will only go to the games if Covid numbers drastically or mildly improve.

Votes: 25 9.2%
  • I will only go to social distance type of set ups at games.

Votes: 16 5.9%
  • I am not going to any games this season and will only watch on TV.

Votes: 122 44.7%

• Total voters
I figured it be more like the fine print on the back of the tickets, something people probably won't read fully anyways.

Again, waivers of personal injury are not enforceable in Louisiana.

As Saint J suggested, the only things waivers of personal injury do in Louisiana is convince people who don't know any better that they can't sue and provide some evidence that the person was warned of the danger which makes it more difficult to prove negligence.

I’m definitely going. I’d probably wear a face mask and not high five everyone around me but no way I’m missing this year’s home games.

I will keep that in mind. I would be happy to know that a Saints fan is in my seats and not an opposing fan.

Assuming we even get to go to games which I doubt it. But if so, I always have friends who are Saints fans who are looking to buy tickets. But I doubt visiting fans will be much of a thing this season. Seats would probably just go empty.

This is what I would need
Each ticket holder has a test 7, 5 and 2 days before game
It’s got to be at Yulman or other outdoor stadium
Staggered parking, entrance/seating times (if you’re not there on time no go)
An app that allows you to order no contact food/bev delivered in full PPE if drones aren’t available
An app that reserves /allows for bathroom trips
Staggered exit times

I like some of these ideas.

And it goes without saying the food menu should be very limited.

Or G. Why would I have to sign a waiver? I don’t have to sign a waiver to go to work, to the store, or to the bank to say I won’t sue them if I catch it there.

Nope. My life is worth more than any game. This is coming from someone that already has plane, game, hotel, and rental car paid in full for La$ Vega$ and Detroit.
If your life is worth more than a game, why do you put your life at risk getting behind the wheel of a car to go to them? I would bet that most of us know more people that have died in car accidents than we know that have died from covid 19. And if you’re going to Vegas and Det, you were probably gonna fly, those things don’t crash very often, but when they do, you’re probably not walking away from it alive.

If your life is worth more than a game, why do you put your life at risk getting behind the wheel of a car to go to them? I would bet that most of us know more people that have died in car accidents than we know that have died from covid 19. And if you’re going to Vegas and Det, you were probably gonna fly, those things don’t crash very often, but when they do, you’re probably not walking away from it alive.
Except more people died today from Covid than die in a year from plane crashes. In fact, more people died from Covid in April than have died in plane crashes in US commercial aviation history.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom