Would you sign a waiver to attend a game or what would convince you to attend a game this season? (2 Viewers)

Would you sign a waiver or what is your prerequisite?

• Yes I'd happily sign a waiver and go to all the games.

Votes: 98 35.9%
  • No I would not sign a waiver to attend.

Votes: 31 11.4%
  • I will not go to any games if it's full attendance.

Votes: 14 5.1%
  • I will only go to the games if Covid numbers drastically or mildly improve.

Votes: 25 9.2%
  • I will only go to social distance type of set ups at games.

Votes: 16 5.9%
  • I am not going to any games this season and will only watch on TV.

Votes: 122 44.7%

• Total voters
Absolutely not and the people that would go are mostly the reason the country is in the situation we are in instead of opening up like the rest of the world.

If you get infected with coronavirus it affects a lot more than you, it affects everyone you come into contact with after. Our society has become so selfish that the rest of the world is looking at us in the rear view mirror now. Cases in single digits and international travel opening in countries that locked down and wear masks. US is going to have to shutdown again because this outberak is going to be much worse than the first due to all the idiots who want to go out to crowded places and kill their fellow americans,.

Meh. I have been to a few games over the years. The cost, crowds and just the PITA it is to get in and out of the Superdome is enough to keep me away without Covid 19.

To be fair, did you really think any team cares about you? Of course they care about the money, it's a business to them. I'm not saying that it's right but it doesn't surprise me in the slightest.
No - I never thought otherwise at all. I did HOPE however that they might take the high road for PR purposes. Then again, their PR dept. is pretty bad...............(see the Catholic Church scandal).

No - I never thought otherwise at all. I did HOPE however that they might take the high road for PR purposes. Then again, their PR dept. is pretty bad...............(see the Catholic Church scandal).

I can't blame you for hoping for that but you knew better. Also, what they did was advise the Church to be completely honest about what's happened so I don't see the problem there.

I'm not going to any, buuuut what if the playoffs start and our 1st game is in the dome vs the bucs. Winston's taken over the starting job as Drew's arm just isn't getting it done. As we go to half down 3 touchdowns, they ask Payton what it will take to get back into the game. Payton responds, "Heart, miles and miles of heart". Are you at the dome for the 2nd half?

I'm not going to any, buuuut what if the playoffs start and our 1st game is in the dome vs the bucs. Winston's taken over the starting job as Drew's arm just isn't getting it done. As we go to half down 3 touchdowns, they ask Payton what it will take to get back into the game. Payton responds, "Heart, miles and miles of heart". Are you at the dome for the 2nd half?

If we get to host a playoff game without and attendance restrictions, you can bet that the Dome will already be full at capacity.

I know 5 people that got positive test results in the last 48 hours from 3 different states, all exposing family members. There's no way fans will attend anything this year.

It finally hit home for me. New Braunfels may be the most Rockwellian city in the US - like the city in Grounhog Day. Our public golf course, a really nice track, tried to hide the fact that at least one and probably more of the staff in the pro shop has the virus. I've been playing there for 15 years and have become pretty decent friends with the 4 guys and lady who run the pro shop. These are some good-hearted, fun, caring people. Now all 5 are in quarantine. Two of the guys are unfortunately prime meat for the virus with both having serious underlying health conditions.

I have this sense of wanting to do something for them besides sending them funny Get Well Soon cards, but the reality is hitting me over this. Once people get it, we friends and family are powerless over the life and death of our friends. I am having a real helpless and frustrating feeling and not exactly sure how to handle my emotions.

This is what I would need
Each ticket holder has a test 7, 5 and 2 days before game
It’s got to be at Yulman or other outdoor stadium
Staggered parking, entrance/seating times (if you’re not there on time no go)
An app that allows you to order no contact food/bev delivered in full PPE if drones aren’t available
An app that reserves /allows for bathroom trips
Staggered exit times
So, you don’t go shopping?

With the huge uptick across the country this week, it's looking less and less likely that we will have football this season. :(

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom