Would you sign a waiver to attend a game or what would convince you to attend a game this season? (2 Viewers)

Would you sign a waiver or what is your prerequisite?

• Yes I'd happily sign a waiver and go to all the games.

Votes: 98 35.9%
  • No I would not sign a waiver to attend.

Votes: 31 11.4%
  • I will not go to any games if it's full attendance.

Votes: 14 5.1%
  • I will only go to the games if Covid numbers drastically or mildly improve.

Votes: 25 9.2%
  • I will only go to social distance type of set ups at games.

Votes: 16 5.9%
  • I am not going to any games this season and will only watch on TV.

Votes: 122 44.7%

• Total voters
With the huge uptick across the country this week, it's looking less and less likely that we will have football this season. :(
when i'm watching korean baseball in the mornings there is just an unending scrawl of this NBA player and those NHL players are this NCAA facility all having COVID
it really feels like the di has been cast and we're just waiting to see where it lands even though it has the same number on all sides

not with 1000s of people all trying to get through the doors at the same time
and screaming about the 2 for 1 deal on ritz crackers or booing that only store brand toilet paper is left

Yea but the stores have had thousands of people in it and touching things. Do you really think they disinfect the stores every night or through out the day? No they do not. People touch things that thousands of other people have touched. Can also be in a store with hundreds or people in it at the same time.

Yea but the stores have had thousands of people in it and touching things. Do you really think they disinfect the stores every night or through out the day? No they do not. People touch things that thousands of other people have touched. Can also be in a store with hundreds or people in it at the same time.
i have not been to anything but a grocery store in 4 months
i disinfect the cart before using
always have a mask on and don't go to crowded stores

I'm not going to any, buuuut what if the playoffs start and our 1st game is in the dome vs the bucs. Winston's taken over the starting job as Drew's arm just isn't getting it done. As we go to half down 3 touchdowns, they ask Payton what it will take to get back into the game. Payton responds, "Heart, miles and miles of heart". Are you at the dome for the 2nd half?

The last two playoff games we've had at home, I witnessed in person. They have proven to me the crowd means nothing. So no, I'm not.

The last two playoff games we've had at home, I witnessed in person. They have proven to me the crowd means nothing. So no, I'm not.
I was making an joke using the movie The Replacements as a template. I'll freely admit, not a very good joke,

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom