Would You Swap Picks w the 49ers? (1 Viewer)

TruSaint

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Like people have stated the 49ers have 14 picks and it is impossible that they hold onto those picks and there have been a couple reports that the niners want tavon austin and want to trade with us for 15. Also is dion jordan, star and lane johnson are gone, while i think mingo is a good player, i think u can get a player as good like jamie collins later in the draft.
Would u trade our 15th overall pick for:
49ers late 1st - 31st overall pick
49ers late 2nd - 61st overall pick
49ers mid 3rd - 74th overall pick from trade
This gives us a 1st, a 2nd, and 2 mid 3rd round picks and we could put together a draft of:
1. Jamie Collins/Alex Okafor OLB
2. Terron Armstead/Menelik Watson LT
3. Brandon Williams/John Jenkins NT
3. Johnathan Cyprien/Robert Alford DB
4. William Gholston DE
5. Ricky Wagner RT
6. Quanterus Smith OLB

What do yall think? I would love this draft

Nope. My guess is that the Saints like having the #15 pick. I also do not think you just cede Tavon Austin to the 49ers.

ok i get it, cyprien wont be there, regardless, would u do the trade?

id like to do a trade for sure if we can get good value out of it. this draft has sweet value in the range from late first to about the fourth round so getting more picks in that range would be a good move

I would feel like a sell out if the Saints made any business with the 49ers that benefits them.

While I agree with others about doing business with the 49ers, yeah I'd have to take that. I'd just switch the players you picked at the spots.

If all the good pass rushers and OT's are gone yes.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

I'd swap only if they swapped places in the 1st round only, they give the saints 3 other picks for the swap including a 2nd rounder.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom