Would you take a 2nd round pick for Galette? (1 Viewer)

No, Galette is going to do very well in the new scheme, he is far from unproven, he has shown a high sack rate for the percentage of times he has attempted to rush the QB, get him on the field more than 25% and his sacks will go through the roof.

I suggest we get rid of players that have performed badly and not look to trade those that have done well in limited time.

I believe he is a Restricted Free Agent. Is it worth it to take a 2nd and let him walk? Would you take less than a 2nd or is his potential in a Rob Ryan scheme worth too much to lose him for a 2nd round pick.

Really??? We would be luck to get a 6th rounder for Galette. What makes you think he is worth a 2nd round pick.

No, you don't give him away for an unproven second round pick. He's been getting coached up by our team for what 3 years now and he's about to be put in a great situation playing full-time in a 3-4 defense. It's not worth it IMO.

Sorry...didnt mean to red thumb u but i echo ur sentiments.

But tht 2nd rounder sure sounds nice

Nobody is going to give Saints a 2nd rounder for Galette

I just checked the thread to make sure everybody agreed the OP asked a silly question, but it took until page 2 for Scott88 to get the obvious right answer.

In a heartbeat!

Will get red thumbed but someone needs to speak the truth, because everyone's in denial.

Galette is a natural 4-3 defensive end. He should've been the starter on the right side this season and Spags unwillingness to bench Will Smith was idiotic. His strengths are his burst off the line. As 3-4 rusher, he'll get stood up on the line and will be a liability in the run.

We got Colston in the 7th while drafting busts in the 1st and 2nd.
Can anyone garantee we could draft a better player than Jr. in the 2nd than we could in the 7th or signing a undrafted for that matter?
My answer is no on trading him for a 2nd round pick.

Galette is about as unproven as taking any pass rusher in the 2nd.

Please explain how a guy with 9.5 career sacks, who has gotten better each year since he's been here, and is easily the best pass rusher on the team is as unproven as a rookie.

Nobody would give us any draft picks for a guy that plays in a situational rotation

I love to see stuff like this. We don't want to give up a guy like galette, but people like Harper, who have started and played as much as anyone, we can't get rid of soon enough

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom