Would you take a shot on Tyrann Mathieu in the late rounds? (1 Viewer)

Would you take a shot on Tyrann Mathieu in the late rounds?

• Yes

Votes: 306 69.4%
  • No

Votes: 135 30.6%

• Total voters

whodatdb

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
The guy is a legit football player, he may not be a shutdown corner but he is a play maker. He could definatly help our defense get to 2009 form but im not really sure if he would work here. I would love for the Saints to take him but keep him on a no tolerance policy like the Rams do with Jenkins. The problem with the Saints taking him though is his problems always rise the most when he is in Louisiana so just imagine how bad it could be with a ton of money in his hands. I would really love for the Saints take him in like the 6th round and keep him close but I just don't know how it would work.

MAybe as an UDFA. He seems to have a lot of baggage and I'm not sure staying close to home would be good for him.

I'd take him in the 4th. Only reason i dont want him is because our team is in N.O. He will have too much temptation here.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

MAybe as an UDFA. He seems to have a lot of baggage and I'm not sure staying close to home would be good for him.

I'd take him in the 4th. Only reason i dont want him is because our team is in N.O. He will have too much temptation here.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Exactly. I think the kid has lots of potential. But it would probably be best for him to get away from his friends.

He's worth the shot in round 5 I'd say. I doubt the Saints pull the trigger though. I'd look at either Cincinnati or St. Louis as the likely landing spot.

We do need more ball hawks though. I'd love to see us get Bacari Rambo and him along with Ed Reed in free agency and draft Ansah in round 1. Turnover city.

IF he's there in the 4th round I'd love it. I'm almost certain he wont last much longer than the middle of round 4.

It would be really tempting. He'll be gone before we could/should draft him, but if he goes undrafted :)rolleyes:), I'd certainly hit dat.

Not just no but HECK no. He's a talented young man, but in NOLA he would be way too close to his idiot friends.

He needs to play in Buffalo or Minnesota or someplace far from home.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom