Would you take a shot on Tyrann Mathieu in the late rounds? (1 Viewer)

Would you take a shot on Tyrann Mathieu in the late rounds?

• Yes

Votes: 306 69.4%
  • No

Votes: 135 30.6%

• Total voters
Nope. Not a good locker room fit thus far. Too much baggage until he's better.

I'd take him in a hartbeat. Not to be a CB excluesivly, but for special team play.
He has that "it" factor; what it takes to return kick offs and punts.
Also I'd love to see what he can do on offence, maybe as a WR.

People we passed on in the draft, in the past includes Warren Sapp, and Randy Moss
because of their smoking habbits. I think they had pretty good careers. They cleaned-up.

If he's there in the fourth and is the BPA, I hope he stays home, I hope we get him.

Don't have the luxury of using a 4th on a n if,and, and maybe. 7th or UFA and he's a good pick up if only special teams

He is a total head case no doubt, but he is such a playmaker with incredible instincts that I would risk it. 50/50 with this kid though, so caveat emptor. If he gets his act together he will be Sharper- esque.

The guy is a football player, he may not be a shutdown corner but he is a legit play maker. He could definatly help our defense get to 2009 form but im not really sure if he would work here. I would love for the Saints to take him but keep him on a no tolerance policy like the Rams do with Jenkins. The problem with the Saints taking him though is his problems always rise the most when he is in Louisiana so just imagine how bad it could be with a ton of money in his hands. I would really love for the Saints take him in like the 6th round and keep him close but I just don't know how it would work.
I'd rather have this guy: http://saintsreport.com/forums/f2/draft-prospect-de-quanterus-smith-280861/#.URxTSWfjF48

Not that people can't change and don't deserve another chance but our D has had enough drama. Let someone else give him a shot.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom