Would you take tainted Super Bowls?

Suspicious Championships or none at all?

• Everyone cheats. Give me the Super Bowls

Votes: 44 44.0%
  • No way. Better clean than winners

Votes: 56 56.0%

• Total voters
Thread starter Banned #1

Jonesy77

Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Ratings
3 Saints Superbowl wins, but under suspician of cheating or same old Saints?

Bill

Still Leaking Gold
Ratings
I'll take our few legit wins over Patriot-style wins any day!

And if any of our past wins have come about by cheating... I wouldn't want 'em either.

Jackavelli

Sarang Upso
Ratings
i'm not gonna question anyone's inner beliefs on cheating, but if I hear someone say they do not want a Saints SB if the Saints tape another team; I would have a hard time thinking they are a Saints Fan.

Banned #7
Umm....

I don't care

we've been in the league for a looong time with only 2 playoff wins

we're the most pathetic team in the NFL

give me a ring

baarbogast

Hall-of-Famer
Ratings
I want the rings, there hasn';t been any proof the Pats cheated so their wins aren't tainted. I want evidence not just someone saying they supposedly did something during a walkthrough.

marccooper

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Ratings
Our current regime is tainted with staff who cannot identify the next Wes Welker (we made a trade with Miami too, for Mare), get production out of vets like Seau who people thought was finished, turn a middle round pick into an Asante Samuel, scrap together top secondaries out of middle round picks altogether, get production out of a cocky player like Randy Moss, etc. I would rather a regime that maybe cheated a little than a regime that lacks the coaching and talent evaluation ability, particularly on the defensive side of the ball, to make cheating worth the effort. We need to view Belichick as a model, not discount his success.

Bill

Still Leaking Gold
Ratings
I want the rings, there hasn';t been any proof the Pats cheated so their wins aren't tainted. I want evidence not just someone saying they supposedly did something during a walkthrough.
What a mean, cruel new league commissioner we have now who would fine a coach and pull a first round pick for unsubstantiated rules violations.

:dunno: /sarcasm off

Ratings
By "same old Saints," does that mean we'd never win one, or we'd have to work hard and maybe we'd eventually get one? If I knew there was no other way, I'd take the tainted titles, but if there was even a shred of hope that we could still win it all the right way, I'd say don't cheat.