Would you take tainted Super Bowls? (1 Viewer)

Suspicious Championships or none at all?

• Everyone cheats. Give me the Super Bowls

Votes: 44 44.0%
  • No way. Better clean than winners

Votes: 56 56.0%

• Total voters

Jonesy77

Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
3 Saints Superbowl wins, but under suspician of cheating or same old Saints?

I'll take our few legit wins over Patriot-style wins any day!

And if any of our past wins have come about by cheating... I wouldn't want 'em either.

No. I am 100% against cheating on ANY scale, especially in a big game like that..

i'm not gonna question anyone's inner beliefs on cheating, but if I hear someone say they do not want a Saints SB if the Saints tape another team; I would have a hard time thinking they are a Saints Fan.

Umm....

I don't care

we've been in the league for a looong time with only 2 playoff wins

we're the most pathetic team in the NFL

give me a ring

I want the rings, there hasn';t been any proof the Pats cheated so their wins aren't tainted. I want evidence not just someone saying they supposedly did something during a walkthrough.

Our current regime is tainted with staff who cannot identify the next Wes Welker (we made a trade with Miami too, for Mare), get production out of vets like Seau who people thought was finished, turn a middle round pick into an Asante Samuel, scrap together top secondaries out of middle round picks altogether, get production out of a cocky player like Randy Moss, etc. I would rather a regime that maybe cheated a little than a regime that lacks the coaching and talent evaluation ability, particularly on the defensive side of the ball, to make cheating worth the effort. We need to view Belichick as a model, not discount his success.

I want the rings, there hasn';t been any proof the Pats cheated so their wins aren't tainted. I want evidence not just someone saying they supposedly did something during a walkthrough.

What a mean, cruel new league commissioner we have now who would fine a coach and pull a first round pick for unsubstantiated rules violations.

:dunno: /sarcasm off

Take three championships because the Saints outsmart the competition or accept losing... Hmmmmmm

By "same old Saints," does that mean we'd never win one, or we'd have to work hard and maybe we'd eventually get one? If I knew there was no other way, I'd take the tainted titles, but if there was even a shred of hope that we could still win it all the right way, I'd say don't cheat.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom