Would you trade AK and our #28 for the dolphins #3 and #18 pick? (1 Viewer)

Ok so I'll say this...

1. I do not want to trade Kamara. He will be the face of our team the next 5 years if he stays healthy.

However, this is a QB driven league. If Payton had that much faith in a draft prospect to be the guy then sure. I trust Payton. If he thinks Justin Fields or Zach Wilson can be the man for us for the next 10-15 years that trumps any skill player we have.

At this point, Kamara is our offense. Why would you mortgage that on a prospect for a QB?

This makes zero sense.
Because in the NFL, prospect QB >>> proven RB.

Again, I don't want to trade Kamara. And I hope we don't get littered with these type of threads all offseason. But franchise QBs are hard to come by. And Payton has shown us he knows QB talent when he sees it. If there's a guy out there in the draft he thinks can be the heir apparent to Brees, I'll trust his judgment.

Would you trade Kamara for Justin Herbert? You'd be crazy to say no. I'd trade any of our skill players for a prospect franchise QB. It's a QB driven league.

Now in a perfect world, we get Jameis on a friendly team deal and he finally realizes his potential and we get to make a run with him for the next 8-10 years with all our skill guys already in place.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom