Would you trade AK and our #28 for the dolphins #3 and #18 pick? (1 Viewer)

No way. Kamara is one of those generational talents. The next closest thing is CMAC. But weve seen this year that Kamara's best dwarfs CMACs best.

Any Team needing a QB is going to throw Miami a better offer.

Miami is one of the few teams that can make Houston a legitimate offer, why would they risk that for an RB?

Several reasons this wouldn't go through.

1. Kamara's contract isn't tradable right now. It would make our situation much worse.
2. The valuation of that puts Kamara equal to the second overall pick which is too high imo.
3. Pieces like Kamara and Thomas are what a young QB needs (along with a good o-line).

I don't want to trade our roster. I would rather give away future picks than that. If I had to trade a player to get a rookie QB I would look on the defensive side to keep him supported and upright.

I could see us move up to grab a QB that falls but anything in the top 15 is a pipe dream to me.

Now in a perfect world, we get Jameis on a friendly team deal and he finally realizes his potential and we get to make a run with him for the next 8-10 years with all our skill guys already in place.

This is what I bet Payton in Loomis are banking on. This had better be. Otherwise this team will suffer for the next decade. We are currently in Cap hell And apparently have a disgruntled star player with a higher salary on our hands. And an aged quarterback that is retired probably two years past his prime.

I pray that we can resurrect this young man’s career. I pray that he has the right support system around him to not only continue to be a great locker room guy but a smarter ‘off the field’ decision maker.

Ill take the trade! Get a top 2 qb and you can draft najee harris who i think will be a stud rb. Could be set for a long time. Im still not sold on Winston. SP can’t magically make him stop throwing ints or make sound decisions at the Qb position. If he was that good the bucs would have made the playoffs during his tenure, or he would still be their qb.

Ill take the trade! Get a top 2 qb and you can draft najee harris who i think will be a stud rb. Could be set for a long time. Im still not sold on Winston. SP can’t magically make him stop throwing ints or make sound decisions at the Qb position. If he was that good the bucs would have made the playoffs during his tenure, or he would still be their qb.
So I guess Drew Brees wasn't very good when we hit a 3yr 7-9 skid???

This is a ridiculous statement. It takes more than just a good QB to get a team to the playoffs.

This is what I bet Payton in Loomis are banking on. This had better be. Otherwise this team will suffer for the next decade. We are currently in Cap hell And apparently have a disgruntled star player with a higher salary on our hands. And an aged quarterback that is retired probably two years past his prime.

I pray that we can resurrect this young man’s career. I pray that he has the right support system around him to not only continue to be a great locker room guy but a smarter ‘off the field’ decision maker.
As fans all we have is hope.

Right now, the biggest hope is that we can find a new QB who will be great and keep us contending. I have my doubts for a numbers of reasons (parity, cap, etc) but I'll always have the hope that Payton played the ultimate chess move with getting Winston cheap and turning him into a star.

One of those Tampa won the battle (Brady) but New Orleans won the war (Winston).

That we can be to Winston from Tampa what we were with Brees from San Diego.

But hope is all we got!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom