Would you trade AK and our #28 for the dolphins #3 and #18 pick? (1 Viewer)

With Drew Retiring Kamara is the face of the Franchise. C’mon Man!!!!

Fields & more specifically Mac Jones are NOT worth the 3rd overall pick in the draft. But Wilson most def is. So, right there is the major selling point.

First & foremost, i love AK just as much as everyone else, & i wouldnt do it because again, I LOVE AK. But let's be real here....if a team is stupid enough to give up the 3rd & 18th overall picks in the draft for a RB (albeit an all world RB) & pick 28, you take it.

Losing AK would be heartbreaking to us, but you know Payton will find a guy, or guys, to move the ball on the ground efficiently & catch screen passes. A trade like that would give us Zack Wilson & either Bateman, Waddle, Najee, Ettienne, the BPA on Def/Off etc. It’s all wide open at that point.

To fans, we balk at losing a talent like AK, but to actual NFL shot callers, that’s a trade you cant refuse. I mean, ask Jimmy Graham & Brandin Cooks about it. They went for even less.
I agree on Wilson.... I just think he goes #2 to the Jets making it a moot point.

Miami is one of the few teams that can make Houston a legitimate offer, why would they risk that for an RB?
Wouldn’t it be something if they did just that? They trade Houston their pick back for their franchise QB! In essence they trade them an offensive tackle for a Franchise QB and Houston has to eat so much of his contract in order to make the trade. In be all over that deal if I was Miami!

This way, we definitely get our QB (just fields, mac jones, or Zach Wilson) and a quality LB or Offensive lineman..

We would get "a" QB but draft position does NOT guarantee a franchise QB!

There is no such thing as a sure thing in the NFL and that includes all of the top rated QB's that will be taken in the next draft.

Kamara has proven his worth 1,000 times over and has proven himself to be a sure thing. Teams that had Kamara on their draft board are still kicking themselves for letting him go to the Saints in the third round.

You don't trade a sure thing for a maybe and that's all that the QB's in the next draft are.

Deshaun Watson will go to Jets for their pick at 2. Jets have four first round draft picks over the next two years and Sam Darnold to trade.

Deshaun Watson will go to Jets for their pick at 2. Jets have four first round draft picks over the next two years and Sam Darnold to trade.
I am not sure. First, I hear that the Jets continue to believe in Darnold and want to see what he can do with better talent around him. Second, Watson has a no-trade clause so he will have some autonomy in the process. I do not think he will want to go to the Jets.

I am not sure. First, I hear that the Jets continue to believe in Darnold and want to see what he can do with better talent around him. Second, Watson has a no-trade clause so he will have some autonomy in the process. I do not think he will want to go to the Jets.
The Jets hired a coach Saleh who he wanted the Texans to get.

AK was our mvp this season imo... you dont trade that type of player for an unknown.

Nope nope nope.

Payton loves Kamara. The genuine excitement CSP shows when Kamara is doing well shows he won't trade Kamara. I think Kamara is coming into his own and elevated his game further near the end of the year and Sean is starting to run the offense through him. Kamara could very well be a 1000-1000 guy with 20 TDs. On a playoff team he would be considered for league MVP but we all know that's strictly a QB award.
If Taysom is QB it's the worst situation for Kamara though as he may only catch 50 balls becoming a less dynamic player

Because in the NFL, prospect QB >>> proven RB.

Again, I don't want to trade Kamara. And I hope we don't get littered with these type of threads all offseason. But franchise QBs are hard to come by. And Payton has shown us he knows QB talent when he sees it. If there's a guy out there in the draft he thinks can be the heir apparent to Brees, I'll trust his judgment.

Would you trade Kamara for Justin Herbert? You'd be crazy to say no. I'd trade any of our skill players for a prospect franchise QB. It's a QB driven league.

Now in a perfect world, we get Jameis on a friendly team deal and he finally realizes his potential and we get to make a run with him for the next 8-10 years with all our skill guys already in place.
This year (and last ) were different than the first decade Drew was here. Definitely this year, I'll wager Kamara had a bigger impact than Brees did. If I had to vote for Saints MVP for 2020, it would be hard, but I'd have to argue for Kamara over Brees.

Does anyone think there an Organization Changing player like Patrick Mahomes in this Draft thats worth trading AK41 and his 20 TD’s

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom