Would you trade Marshon Lattimore and late round pick for Jalen Ramsey? (1 Viewer)

I know I would. To say I'm disappointed with Lattimore's up and down play would be an understatement. Ramsey when focused is indeed a shutdown corner. Look at how he neutralizes Hopkins last week.

Heck no! What is wrong with you?

So trade our number 1 corner who is on his rookie deal for a number 1 corner who wants a ton of money and isn't ever happy? Nope. No thank you.

I'd be willing to acquire Ramsey but not giving up Lattimore. Apple, PJ, PRob with a first? That I'd probably do.

Let me get this straight...……….you trade a good kid who is and has proven to be a pretty good player for a malcontent big mouth diva who has cancer written all over him??

Maybe you should be on that new TV show...…………."Chasing the Cure" because there is something definitely wrong with this picture!!

I know I would. To say I'm disappointed with Lattimore's up and down play would be an understatement. Ramsey when focused is indeed a shutdown corner. Look at how he neutralizes Hopkins last week.

That would be Pointless, the whole point would be to have another lockdown cor we opposite of Lattimore

Also your up and down comment is not justified, Lattimore is a tremendous talent

No way. That would not help the team . We need to improve our defense by executing better and play harder.

Apple and a 3 . Not that they'd do that ...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom