Would you trade Marshon Lattimore and late round pick for Jalen Ramsey? (1 Viewer)

I know I would. To say I'm disappointed with Lattimore's up and down play would be an understatement. Ramsey when focused is indeed a shutdown corner. Look at how he neutralizes Hopkins last week.

NO. We don’t need someone else’s problem.

I know I would. To say I'm disappointed with Lattimore's up and down play would be an understatement. Ramsey when focused is indeed a shutdown corner. Look at how he neutralizes Hopkins last week.
What makes you certain Ramsey wouldn't regress in this system?

Do at best that’s an improvement that won’t tip the scale one way or another.

If we go after Ramsey, you do it in such a way where you keep Latt too.

The board is going nuts.

We have some problems but number 1 CB is not one of them.

I dont see how that would help the team one bit. That's essentially an equal trade. If you're going to make a trade like that, you'd have to justify it by drastically improving a "hole" in your defense. If you said Apple or PJ instead, you might have a better point. But then theres other things to consider, like PJ being a slot corner, salary cap ramifications, etc.

In a heart beat

I just wanted to post on this thread so I could waste a few seconds of my life responding to some asinine post.

I'm not trading Lattimore Hes a saint for life family you dont get rid if shut down corners. Jalen Ramsey can be had while keeping lattimore. Send them Apple and a pick swap picks and boom no fly zone

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1564638059920.jpg
    FB_IMG_1564638059920.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 1
  • FB_IMG_1564638059920.jpg
    FB_IMG_1564638059920.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 1
The Jags wouldn't take that deal anyway so it's pointless to debate it.

LOL. Three pages of absolute disagreement with the OP.

And this is becoming a trend.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom