Would you trade Marshon Lattimore and late round pick for Jalen Ramsey? (3 Viewers)

So passes can NEVER be completed to Lattmore's side of the field or you'll be disappointed him and by disappointed you mean trade him for another corner that will have passes completed against him.

I know I would. To say I'm disappointed with Lattimore's up and down play would be an understatement. Ramsey when focused is indeed a shutdown corner. Look at how he neutralizes Hopkins last week.

Do you know what his contract is next year? IIRC over $13 million. After that he is a free agent. I think it's over $3 million this year.

No there's no such thing as playing defense and never being beat. he's taking on all if not most teams #1 wideout but i will say if had better help it may not be as bad and i mean that in the sense of plays going over the top and to the other side of the field.

I know I would. To say I'm disappointed with Lattimore's up and down play would be an understatement. Ramsey when focused is indeed a shutdown corner. Look at how he neutralizes Hopkins last week.
well most average viewers dont see or understand that a lot of things attributed to lattimores as bad play is him trying to help out other weaker players and that often gets him out of position or late to react as needed.

im not saying he is great but im just saying he isnt as bad as people are making him out to be and being hung out to dry by over the top help thats just not there when needed (williams)

Last edited:
If you make the trade, it's so he can play opposite Lattimore and we can roll safety help to one side of the field.
I'd much rather have Jamal Adams as I think our problem is at safety not corner.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom