Would you trade our starting secondary for any other group? (1 Viewer)

srcampbell

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
After giving it some thought, I don't think I would. I would venture to say collectively, we may have the best group in the league.

Honestly, no. We had issues with a terribly conservative scheme last year, but this team has young, electric talent. Greer and Porter are cornerbacks who can anchor a defensive secondary for a decade. Adding a vet like Sharper only makes us better over the top.

No.

In the past you could probably say the Steelers or Ravens, but both are having major CB problems despite having killer Safeties.

We have the best secondary in the league as a whole.

I'm also on the NO Bandwagon. I think both Porter and Greer are playing lights out. Hopefully we'll have this combo for years to come.

Long-term, no.

If you can't get excited about the next 3-4 years (at least) of Greer, Porter, Gay, and Jenkins, find a new team.

Long-term, no.

If you can't get excited about the next 3-4 years (at least) of Greer, Porter, Gay, and Jenkins, find a new team.

Add Harper and Sharper (Young in the future) and I say at least the best in the league for the next 4 years at least.

nope, our corners can match up with any tandem in the league.. Sharp is a beast at what he does and Roman Harper is finally becoming the player we all thought he could be.. Sharper and the boys are certified in my book

Oh yeah, and you can also make a case for our WR corps. And Oline. And QB.

Would you trade our starting secondary for any other group?

MAYBE for this group. But they would have to supply the beer ....

swedish_football_girls-500x376.jpg

Long-term, no.

Add Harper and Sharper (Young in the future) and I say at least the best in the league for the next 4 years at least.

i still think we will see Jenkins groomed to be Sharper's eventual replacement.

Question: how good is the Bills' secondary if they could allow Greer to just walk?

McKelvin forced their hand. They drafted him extremely high and felt pressure to let him justify the pick and contract. Terrence McGee and Greer both needed new contracts and McKelvin got a high first round contract. One of the 3 had to go.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom