would you trade (1 Viewer)

I beileve having LSU as National Champs is just as special as the Saints being SuperBowl Champs...both represent the State...and sooner or later...the Saints will get there recognition with a SuperBowl appearance...JMO...

I would definetly trade all of LSU's National Championships for one Saints Super Bowl win. And anybody who doesn't say the same, should not be allowed on SAINTS Report.

You mean the luck of LSU by all the necessary teams knocking off the other ones, because they couldn't "Earn It" themselves, to get LSU in the Nat. Champ?

How about the luck we got when the Vikings lost but we couldn't pull our own weight? Good point. LSU won when it mattered and the Saints didn't. By the way, neither Simoneau nor David probably wouldn't start on LSU's team. I'm a Saints fan #1, but you its wrong to knock them when the Saints got the luck they needed and couldn't do anything with it. Next year could be our year, however, if we make the right moves in the offseason.

By the way, the answer to the question is no. That's like taking someone's high school diploma and giving someone a G.E.D. that's equal to it. It just isn't right if you didn't earn it.

Last edited:
How about the luck we got when the Vikings lost but we couldn't pull our own weight? Good point. LSU won when it mattered and the Saints didn't. By the way, neither Simoneau nor David probably wouldn't start on LSU's team. I'm a Saints fan #1, but you its wrong to knock them when the Saints got the luck they needed and couldn't do anything with it. Next year could be our year, however, if we make the right moves in the offseason.

Whoever says that the a PROFESSIONAL starter couldn't play for a college team, or the *******es who say LSU could beat the Saints is a MOD EDIT - keep it civilwho doesn't understand football. And thats coming from a big LSU fan and a Jason David hater.

Last edited by a moderator:
You mean the luck of LSU by all the necessary teams knocking off the other ones, because they couldn't "Earn It" themselves, to get LSU in the Nat. Champ?

I don't like to argue, but will give any doubters something to think about:

Whats the only team to be ranked in the top 7 all season long and still have 2 losses????

You Guessed it!

:worthy: TIGAHS

Last edited:
Nope.

LSU deserves National Titles because they EARNED IT.

The Saints deserved 7-9 because they EARNED IT.

If the 2007 motto is Earn It, then the Saints have to do so. Its amazing all the LSU hate on this board, maybe jealousy, but that doesnt make sense either to those loyal to Louisiana.

Whoever says that the a PROFESSIONAL starter couldn't play for a college team, or the *******es who say LSU could beat the Saints is MOD EDITwho doesn't understand football. And thats coming from a big LSU fan and a Jason David hater.

First of all, I never said any college team could beat any professional team. You might be able to make a point for David, but does anyone here think that Simoneau would start on LSU's team? Be honest.

MOD EDIT

Last edited by a moderator:
As good as LSU is and no matter how many championships they win it would never compair to a Saints Super Bowl. I hate to sound arrogant but this city would be shut down for an extended amount of time if that would every happen. The Super Bowl Parade would beat out even Mardi-Gras. LSU is a wonderful team to be a fan of but just about every person that lives or was raised here has a deep love affair with the Saints. I realize that this was a question of opinion but I would think that 100% of Non-LSU homers would agree.

In a heartbeat:)

I posted w/o looking at the post above me:)

Of course. I'm from NEW ORLEANS. Baton Rouge is right down the street basically. But LSU is not my college. They are my adopted team. I want them to do well. But I've never been moved to tears by LSU losing a game. It would be cool to go to Death Valley. It's a pleasure to be in the dome.
Basically for me its LSU -LIKE..... SAINTS-LOVE

Its amazing all the LSU hate on this board, maybe jealousy, but that doesnt make sense either to those loyal to Louisiana.

It's not "hate". This isn't an LSU board. A lot of people don't like LSU. Get over it. If you're looking for love for LSU, go find an LSU forum.

Nope.

LSU deserves National Titles because they EARNED IT.

The Saints deserved 7-9 because they EARNED IT.

If the 2007 motto is Earn It, then the Saints have to do so. Its amazing all the LSU hate on this board, maybe jealousy, but that doesnt make sense either to those loyal to Louisiana.

If a loyal Louisianan went to Tulane or La Tech or one of the other schools, why would they be love LSU?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom