would you trade (1 Viewer)

I would help LSU and the champioships pack for a Saints win in a Superbowl....Adios LSU

Dude, if your trying to make me think and have my brain hurt, its working, :hihi:

Of course they do, with out the schools, there would be no bowls and no BCS. Without conference agreements to play in these bowl games, and without the schools agreeing to play in each game they are invited too, there would be nothing.

I guarantee you that if the top 25 ADs raised a stink, there would be some big changes. Whether or not they would have to wait until the current agreement ends to do anything, I don't know.

The networks and the bowls aren't gonna just walk away and say forget it, the NCAA is big big money for the networks, and its the bread and butter of the bowls.

All I do know is, something has to be done, this current system, and again, not to take anything away from LSU, is a joke.

i guess what i meant was an immediate change.....i don't think anything will change anytime soon....so in order to hold that crystal football, you have to play the flawed system....for now, the schools have their hands tied.....

I love LSU....they are my Saturday's as the Saints are my Sunday's....I would never be able to affect such a change due to a decision...but if I could...I would.....LSU has done it before.....and a Saints superbowl would be something that would be immeasurable....

I love them both. I would only trade the 1958 Championship for the SB. There doesn't have to be a trade-off(not that it's possible). The Saints will win one in the next couple of years. Oh, yeah, and LSU will probably win another one this decade. Geaux Saints and Tigers.

Nope.

LSU deserves National Titles because they EARNED IT.

The Saints deserved 7-9 because they EARNED IT.

If the 2007 motto is Earn It, then the Saints have to do so. Its amazing all the LSU hate on this board, maybe jealousy, but that doesnt make sense either to those loyal to Louisiana.

I was just thinking. If the Saints won the Superbowl and LSU had a down season and you posted a question like this on a LSU forum, what kind of answers you would get?

Most LSU fans I know personally would say to hell with the Saints they can leave for all I care, give me the NC.

Absolutely not. Not even one.

LSU has earned their championships.

The Saints need to watch LSU game film.

The Saints need to work for and earn their championship.

I remain waiting.

Joe

Absolutely not. Not even one.

LSU has earned their championships.

The Saints need to watch LSU game film.

The Saints need to work for and earn their championship.

I remain waiting.

Joe

Again someone who didnt read the question.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom