would you trade (1 Viewer)

CJL

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
all of Lsu nation championships for one Saints superbowl win?

Absolutely. I'd trade the existence of Louisiana State University for one super bowl appearance even.

Nope, National Championships are much harder to obtain. The Saints could learn a thing or two from the heart and dicipline displayed by the Tigers. In other words, they need to "Earn It".

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope, National Championships are much harder to obtain. The Saints could learn a thing or two from the heart and dicipline displayed by the Tigers. In other words, they need to "Earn It".

You mean the luck of LSU by all the necessary teams knocking off the other ones, because they couldn't "Earn It" themselves, to get LSU in the Nat. Champ?

Last edited:
You mean the luck of LSU by all the necessary teams knocking off the other ones, because they couldn't "Earn It" themselves, to get LSU in the Nat. Champ?

:lol:

bit mean spirited, but I do agree...

I'm not from the US, so looking in from the outside, the whole BCS thing is crazy!

Either go to a playoff system and crown a national champ legitimately (unworkable due to scheduling, in my opinion) or just have the system be a genuine Bowl Series, with no pseudo-"National Champion"

the BCS wants to have it's cake and eat it (a quote that annoys me, by the way, since what good is having a cake if you can't eat it?)

Absolutely not, true champions win consistently and beat the teams they need to beat to get there. I don't care what any of the haters say on this board. LSU earned their championships, and the Saints couldn't even obtain a winning record this season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom