Would you want Harbaough if he chose to return to NFL? (1 Viewer)

Sure, he’ll be good for a five year stint.

He's not my first choice. Always thought he was annoying. Now if you put a gun to my head and asked me who could get more out of our current roster between Harbaugh and Allen, I would probably pick Harbaugh.

I would like a coach who brings some fire and passion...inspire the troops kinda guy. You can do that without the corny who's got it better than us schtick. Honestly, if I could cherry pick a coach right now I like Mike McDaniel in Miami. Someone who's authentic, brings energy but is also brilliant. Find that guy. Or trade Miami Sean Payton for McDaniel straight up. They won't but I can dream.

We need a bright, up-and-coming young football mind (offense or defense) with a personality that can inspire players, not a retread. Harbough has found his rightful place in football going back to his alma mater and finally beating their nemesis, now two years in a row and on the road. He still hasn't won a championship for them, though, which I'm sure is his ultimate goal. I don't see him leaving that scene for the NFL again.

He's a top 3 coach in college and would be a top 5 coach in the NFL. Heck yes, I would hope Gayle goes in with a suit case of cash. It's not his fault the talent level between everyone else and elite SEC teams is gulf sized.

Heck yes, hire him right now. The guy is an awesome coach. He got San Fran to the Super Bowl. A lot of the reasons pelt are saying don't hire him are some of the main reasons why I would. I've said it before, but he's that type of coach who you hate, unless he's coaching your team.

Any coach that can build a nasty defense like him, sign me up. Any coach that can almost win a dang Super Bowl with Kaepernick, sign me up. Dude is Meticulous with details and understands the game from a collegiate and professional level. How could anyone not want that guy?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom