Would you want to be a referee from New Orleans that officiated in L.A. in the NFC title game and made the call that cost the Saints trip 2 Super Bowl (1 Viewer)

however you spend your money is your business. that don't take away from the fact that a 6 figure income is being rich. you make 200,00 a year but you rent an expensive place that's on you.

6 figures can mean $100,001.

I make a bit more than that, and rent a modest one bedroom and drive a 2007 car I bought for $8k used. My landlord takes a little bit more than an entire paycheck, and that doesn't include any utilities which I pay separately. People's Republic of California takes a big chunk out of that, as well.

Thankfully, I don't have alot of debt, and have decent savings. But my net worth isn't anything to brag about.

I'm nowhere near rich, sorry.

Even if the game wasn’t bought or fixed . That’s complete negligence on the nfls part. Of course the officials aren’t going to want to go home to an angry mob .

I think the real question is whether any of those refs will ever ref another game in the Dome. Passionate intoxicated Who Dats who have been really screwed can be vindictive........

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom