Would you wear a robotic tail? (1 Viewer)

hell yes . i could have a seat ANYWHERE and im that lazy

I saw "robotic tail" and my mind went in a different direction.

Sex Doll Brothels Are Here to Stay

I think part of the reason they're in the news a lot these days is just the progress being made with sex robots and sex dolls more generally so people are trying to capitalize on that. It's not really a new thing—brothels or rental services in Canada and the US are—but they've been in Japan for ages and are pretty popular in Europe.

1538064682368-Screen-Shot-2018-09-27-at-105819-AM.jpg

1538064682368-Screen-Shot-2018-09-27-at-105819-AM.jpg

I joke, but I find it interesting. It's the inevitable next step. People staring at their phones will be child's play in 20 years.

I can completely understand why this would appeal to awkward, lonely men of all ages.

We are moving toward complete isolation through technology.

"Her" is a great movie. Ex Machina and Blade Runner come to mind too.

I joke, but I find it interesting. It's the inevitable next step. People staring at their phones will be child's play in 20 years.

I can completely understand why this would appeal to awkward, lonely men of all ages.

We are moving toward complete isolation through technology.

"Her" is a great movie. Ex Machina and Blade Runner come to mind too.
You're right. Its coming (pun intended) soon to a city, community, culture near you.

With dating culture changing as it has I can see buddies hanging out with buddies and then stopping by one of these places after. No fuss, no muss, no awkward situations and no worry about legal charges after the fact. Might even be cheaper than a night of wining and dining.

Might take a toll on population at some point, though.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom