Would you welcome any of these players BACK on the Saints' roster? (1 Viewer)

Which player(s) would you welcome back on the Saints' roster?

• BUSH, Reggie

Votes: 134 35.0%
  • GOODWIN, Jonathan

Votes: 122 31.9%
  • MEACHEM, Robert

Votes: 146 38.1%
  • NICKS, Carl

Votes: 231 60.3%
  • SHOCKEY, Jeremy

Votes: 33 8.6%
  • STINCHCOMB, Jonathan

Votes: 46 12.0%
  • THOMAS, David

Votes: 87 22.7%
  • AYODELE, Remi

Votes: 30 7.8%
  • BULLOCKS, Josh (...just kidding)!

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • CHARLESTON, Jeff

Votes: 50 13.1%
  • CLANCY, Kendrick

Votes: 7 1.8%
  • DUNBAR, Jo-Lonn

Votes: 181 47.3%
  • FUJITA, Scott

Votes: 184 48.0%
  • HARGROVE, Anthony

Votes: 117 30.5%
  • KING, Mitch

Votes: 31 8.1%
  • McCRAY, Bobby

Votes: 24 6.3%
  • McKENZIE, Mike (out of retirement)

Votes: 40 10.4%
  • MITCHELL, Marvin

Votes: 21 5.5%
  • NINKOVICH, Rob

Votes: 174 45.4%
  • PORTER, Tracy

Votes: 244 63.7%
  • REIS, Chris

Votes: 38 9.9%
  • SHARPER, Darren

Votes: 117 30.5%
  • OTHER

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Meh; no thanks. Time for some new blood

Votes: 12 3.1%

• Total voters
Give me back Bush, Shockey, and Porter.

I'm intrigued by the idea of Bush and Sproles on the field together. We'd clearly have to trade Ingram or Pierre for a worthwhile asset though.

I think Shockey would be a decent #2 tight end and, like Bush, bring some swag back to our already great offense. He's a year rested and is a great run blocker as well.

I think Porter should have never been allowed to walk and can still contribute here.

I think Shockey would be a decent #2 tight end and, like Bush, bring some swag back to our already great offense. He's a year rested and is a great run blocker as well.

Shockey is done. And he didn't exactly leave on good terms or maintain a civil relationship after he left. He has nothing to contribute.

I'd have Goody and Nicks back in a heartbeat.

Dunbar and Fujita - but Fujita is an emotional vote.

Really? That many people would gladly welcome Carl Nicks back after the hissy fit he threw, signed with a division rival, and got injured? Not to mention the drop off of play hasn't even been noticable by his replacement?

I would welcome them ALL back. Why wouldn't you? Let them all come in and compete to make the roster. It certainly can't hurt. I guess I don't get the point of the poll.

Really? That many people would gladly welcome Carl Nicks back after the hissy fit he threw, signed with a division rival, and got injured? Not to mention the drop off of play hasn't even been noticable by his replacement?

Uhh, dnt know if u paid attention but Grubbs got beat by his man multiple times on passing downs this past year. I cant remember nicks ever getting beat once since he started his rookie year. The difference was very noticible to me especially in the passing game.

Based on current play - Meachem (not at his San Diego cap number). We really missed a downfield threat last year. Now I actually think Sean Payton will utilize Joe Morgan a lot more so there may not be a need, but Meach was a hugely underrated part of our SB offense. Him being a true deep threat opened a lot up underneath, and with Jimmy Graham and Darren Sproles we need that

Uhh, dnt know if u paid attention but Grubbs got beat by his man multiple times on passing downs this past year. I cant remember nicks ever getting beat once since he started his rookie year. The difference was very noticible to me especially in the passing game.

Yeah you're right man, and he was so dominant with the bucs this year. Nicks was a jerk about the whole thing, he can suck it.

I chose Dunbar, Fujita, and Ninkovich. Although now that I think about it, I would probably welcome back others, as well. Probably Porter. Maybe Nicks and move him to RT. Goodwin is probably an upgrade to DLP, so probably him, too. Hargrove would probably be a good 3-4 DE, but he was out of football last year, wasn't he. I still like Bush, but we dont need another running back.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom