Would you welcome Randy Moss? (1 Viewer)

Section41

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
With everyone saying that free-agency is basically over, that no one good is left, I have just two words for you:

Randy Moss

Hashmarks has us listed as in the top 3 to try and land him. With all the space we have, I mean, why not go seriously after him?

Can you imagine Reggie Bush, Deuce McAllister, Marques Colston, and Randy f-ing Moss on the same field? Is there anyway that this would not excite you to the point of crying.

I know he's expensive, I know he can be a cancer, I know he stops trying if you start losing, but wow, what a show that would be!

if randy moss would become a saint the forums would go INSANE everyone would welcome him with open arms and it would be like christmas all over again. anyone who says different is a liar!

that being said, randy moss will never suit up in the black and gold.

No way, especially for the money he'd demand. We have a first round WR that didn't get to see the field last year, hopefully healthy and waiting in the wings to get on the field this year, and a should-have-been Pro Bowl receiver in Colston. Let's see what they can do as our 1-2 receivers. Colston is proven; Meachem needs a chance to be a starter if we spent a first round pick on him. JMO.

Plus, I just don't like Moss. The show isn't worth the drama that would accompany him.

I think having Moss would help Meachum in the same way it helped Wes Welker. And it would help Reggie Bush in the same way it took all the heat off Kevin Faulk

I agree, I can't stand Randy Moss but if he put on a Saints jersey I'd hoop and hollar. Randy has freakish talent. You can't deny the man of that.

I doubt we would sign him. Not because of our front office but I think Randy has only 2 or 3 QBs he would want to work with. And I love Brees (ugh) but I'm not sure he's on that list.

Uhh yeah hes better than all of our recievers props to colston but Moss just set a couple of WR touchdowns

Welcoming him after the fact is one thing. Wanting our front office to pursue him when we can get by with much less is another. I will welcome any player the front office signs.

Good question - ordinarily I would say no - but since I don't work for the Saints, I would just end up crossing my fingers if they landed him anyway.

Moss,Marques,Meachem.....mother jumpers!...........Brees dream team.....it would be very exciting to say the least....................it's ok to dream....peace

No way, especially for the money he'd demand. We have a first round WR that didn't get to see the field last year, hopefully healthy and waiting in the wings to get on the field this year, and a should-have-been Pro Bowl receiver in Colston. Let's see what they can do as our 1-2 receivers. Colston is proven; Meachem needs a chance to be a starter if we spent a first round pick on him. JMO.

Plus, I just don't like Moss. The show isn't worth the drama that would accompany him.

I agree with this completely. I just refer to Colston, Mckenzie, and Jahri Evans as "pro bowl caliber," because they have already had seasons that should have gotten them into the pro bowl.

Its time this team took some risks. Offer the house! DO IT!

4 years/ 28 million should do it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom