Wouldn't it be ironic if.... (1 Viewer)

CajunSaint08

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
This is a "what if" and a case of irony to a sort.

But, wouldn't it be ironic if the Saints and the Colts go to the Superbowl and we would have to face Payton Manning and we would lose to Archie's son.

Or better yet, we have to play New York and first beat Eli Manning to go to our first Superbowl appearance, then face the Colts and Payton Manning. Whew!!!!!

Go, Saints, Go!!!!!!!

I don't care about the Manning boys I LOVE BREES because he is ours. Who cares who we play, in the great words of the Rock " It Does'nt Matter" who the team is ......... Line em up, The Little G- Men, The Pony's, The Chicago Cubs , after Sunday we have only 8 more games promised LETS GET READY 2 RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Saints

Wouldn't it be ironic if we beat Haslett w/ the Rams in the first round (again), then beat the cowboys (payton's mentor), then beat the Bears (undefeated by the way), and then beat the Patriots in the superbowl (they have kevin faulk who played at LSU)

:lol:

Wouldn't it be wonderful if we played well enough the rest of the season to make it to those big games???

:scratch:

One game at a time all you dreamers. ;)

All of these stupid super bowl threads are jinxing us...

no, it wouldn't be ironic. if we lost to the colts in the superbowl, we'd lose to lots of other people's sons, too. people who weren't archie and people who didn't play for the saints. there are lots more of them than peyton mannings. hardly irony.

>>One game at a time all you dreamers.

File that under, "you know the coaching staff is good when they have the fans buying into their program." :hihi:

TPS

>>One game at a time all you dreamers.

File that under, "you know the coaching staff is good when they have the fans buying into their program." :hihi:

TPS

Indeed....

I'm sold! :9:

With the exception of Oakland, Brees's best games have been against Indy.

That's not irony. Irony would be the Saints missing the playoffs and Aaron Brooks leading the Raiders to the superbowl.

blotch!!!!! BITE YOUR FINGERS... that... would cause a fracture in the galactic realm so bad the earth would turn into powder.
Plus, that is about as likely as tom fears coming back and taking us to the dance.
I dont' think our offense would have any problem getting into a shootout with the colts, but our defense wouldn't be able to make them kick a field goal, much less punt.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom