Wouldn't this be cool!!! (1 Viewer)

CrazyWhoDat

WHO DAT!!!
Reaction score
Back in METRY via Jacksonville via METRY via Atlan
I would absolutely **** my pants if this could happen saints trade this years second and next years fifth for lions Roy Williams and Shaun Rogers then they give up the third this year or next for D. Hall from the Falcons and finally they give up this years fourth for Jonathan Vilma from jets. Allowing them to either take BPA at ten or trade down to replace the picks used to get the studs. I know we probably couldn't afford all these studs. But still it would be fun.

the Lions trading Roy Williams for anything less than a 1st RD pick would be rediculious....
I think they just cut Shaun Rodgers if there wanting too get rid of him that bad....

They will not get a 1st rounder for Roy Williams unless it is at the very end....teams value 1st rounders so much more now than they used to. But who knows, the WR position is very thin this year....We got bigger needs though

For the umpteenth time, this question begs to be asked: WHY WOULD ATLANTA TRADE THEIR BEST PLAYER TO THEIR BIGGEST RIVAL?

This is very possible, although it's been years since I played Madden and I have no idea how to do it...

We could always create a bunch of 45 yr. old 99 ovr. QBs and trade them for all the good players we wanted and then go and clear our cap penalties

I would absolutely **** my pants if this could happen saints trade this years second and next years fifth for lions Roy Williams and Shaun Rogers then they give up the third this year or next for D. Hall from the Falcons and finally they give up this years fourth for Jonathan Vilma from jets. Allowing them to either take BPA at ten or trade down to replace the picks used to get the studs. I know we probably couldn't afford all these studs. But still it would be fun.

YEAH MAN TOTALLY, THAT WOULD BE...............*Walks to the door* Have fun in the dream that you're in buddy. *Walks out into the hallway and out of sight* Oh, yeah, could you pick me up a baconator? I'm starving.

the Lions trading Roy Williams for anything less than a 1st RD pick would be rediculious....
I think they just cut Shaun Rodgers if there wanting too get rid of him that bad....

There is no way the lions will get a 1st for Roy Williams. If T.O. or Randy Moss can't be traded for a 1st, then Roy Williams won't be traded for a 1st. There are very few players in this league that would draw a 1st round pick and those players are not in danger of getting traded.

I will try to find the link but I read he has asked his agent to try to get him traded to Tenn where he wants to play with VY

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom