WoW-Burning Crusade (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Anyone getting it today? Installing mine now if I can ever get past this error on disk 2.

just got mine but having trouble updating. either that or it's just taking forever. where'd you get yours? mine gamestop harahan 1am last person sold to tonight

Got mine at GS as well. Finally got it to install, now just waiting for the BC patch to finish which is taking longer than the actual installation took.

Getting it as soon as I can get to the store, hope there's a copy or 2 left, really hope there's a collector's ed, but I think that's wishful thinking.

cracked out till late last night. very cool to be actually leveling to 70. other than that not much else to report. this is a great game. anyone else on smolderthorne?

and yes the update did take longer than the instalation. my fiancee is ******, but it's so worth it.

How did you guys get it to install? I can't get past this disk 2 thing...won't let me go any further.

Ok, I think I got this figured out...you just copy all the cd files into a new folder and run the installer from that folder to get a seamless install, right?

I'm not into WoW, but my wife is. I just picked it up and she'll install when she gets home, and I wont have to worry about nagging for atleast a few weeks!

we should get a saintsreport guild going. Wouldn't be all that much for me to transfer some chars.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom