Wow... Every media outlet predicting us to lose by 10+ at home. (1 Viewer)

I totally get it. Please accept my apologies if I offended. Wasn't poking fun at your statement.
Just my way of making a corny joke about how
we all have our own ways of counteracting
bad juju :hihi:

Lol no harm done. As a straight white male I'm not allowed to be offended by anything :ezbill:

Last night I played to a 21-20 Saints win. BS play of the game in the 3rd quarter when I blocked a Janikowski 50 yard field goal only to have Conner Cook pick it up and run in for a Raider TD. :no:

However, I just smoked the Falcons 24-6.:9:

Lmao ah I would've thrown some things if that bs play happened to me :hihi:

I mean honestly what did the Saints do in pre season that says that they can't lose by 10?

I know it was pre season but I was less than impressed with what the Saints put on the field. I don't know what it was but they looked flat and stayed that way.

I hope I'm wrong...........:idunno:

Were not good.why would you be suprised ? We were dead lastin Defense last year and our only difference maker is on IR..jeeze

I mean honestly what did the Saints do in pre season that says that they can't lose by 10?

I know it was pre season but I was less than impressed with what the Saints put on the field. I don't know what it was but they looked flat and stayed that way.

I hope I'm wrong...........:idunno:

The Raiders sucked in preseason too.

I'm good with just letting it play out. To many people want to get out ahead trying to predict our demise.

The Raiders sucked in preseason too.

I'm good with just letting it play out. To many people want to get out ahead trying to predict our demise.

Predicting our demise? I'd say we are in the midst of our demise and have been for several losing seasons with worst defenses in 70 plus year history of the game.

I like the optimism, but we need to win turnover battle today. Multiple defensive starters out and a nightmare matchup with Khalil Mack (who could easily get 3 sacks and hurt Brees) doesn't bode well.

Brees caving on his contract demands tells me what he thinks of this OL and was willing to take any guaranteed extension. If this was the 2011 OL no way Brees signs the Saints friendly extension.

Wow... Every media outlet predicting us to lose by 10+ at home

they are being quite generous

I don't usually put too much stock in opening day games, but this year I feel the Saints will decide much of their season by their play today. This team needs to get it's act together quickly following a pretty crappy preseason, and at home against the Raiders is a very good time since the Saints have hardly been invincible in the Dome over the last few years.

Whodat!!

Today we will find out how little the talent has been developed on this team. Preseason doesn't count but you should be able to line up and beat your man. Lack of sacks and turnovers will be name of the game today.

Predicting our demise? I'd say we are in the midst of our demise and have been for several losing seasons with worst defenses in 70 plus year history of the game.

I like the optimism, but we need to win turnover battle today. Multiple defensive starters out and a nightmare matchup with Khalil Mack (who could easily get 3 sacks and hurt Brees) doesn't bode well.

Brees caving on his contract demands tells me what he thinks of this OL and was willing to take any guaranteed extension. If this was the 2011 OL no way Brees signs the Saints friendly extension.

Let's unpack this.

"Obviously" our team was terrible...

What would need to happen before YOU feel optimistic about the team's future? Which sequence of events would need to play out before your eyes to give you confidence that our team is a Super Bowl contender off of such an absolutely terrible 7-9 season.

that is what happens when you dont draft G two years in a row...you can't protect Brees, you can open holes and as a result you only have a 7 points lead at halftime.

We deserve every bad bit of press we get. Our defense is not good enough to help us win a single game this season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom