Wow... Every media outlet predicting us to lose by 10+ at home. (1 Viewer)

Local media outlets aren't so bullish either. Gets hard to listen to Sports Hangover at times. But I know it's Will Rabb's shtick.

The Saints have a bad habit of making QB nobodies look like Pro-bowlers. The Raiders have a nobody QB.

Dree Brees has trouble when he can't step up into the pocket. The Raiders have Kahlil Mack.

Our secondary was only finalized after the last pre-season game.

We have negatives. The Raiders are a rising team. The Saints, well, at best we've stayed even. Whatever happens, I doubt we'll suffer from over-optimism after the game.

He was in the Probowl last season smart guy. He's not exactly a nobody.

The Raiders are the better team, but we have home field and if we can keep Drew clean, we will win

In what areas are they superior exactly? Not QB, RB, WR, TE, they have a better OL, D-line is a push, not LB, maybe CB only because of lack of experience, not safety. They have the ST edge.

He was in the Probowl last season smart guy. He's not exactly a nobody.
And when those ProBowl mean anything anymore. Look at the article... He isn't good.

Everyone has the right to their own opinion but Vegas has saints as 1.5 point favorite with slightly more public money coming in on the saints.
Wouldn't focus too much on anyone in the media's prediction because the game is pretty close to a toss up and they know for less about the game than the oddsmakers

Local media outlets aren't so bullish either. Gets hard to listen to Sports Hangover at times. But I know it's Will Rabb's shtick.

It's not like they weren't 7-9 like us last year. They make it seems like they were 11-5 and pushing for a Superbowl. They have nothing to validate this assessment besides a bunch of talent on paper.

In what areas are they superior exactly? Not QB, RB, WR, TE, they have a better OL, D-line is a push, not LB, maybe CB only because of lack of experience, not safety. They have the ST edge.

They have better linebackers for certain with ellerbee out for the saints.
I don't know if an unbiased judge of talent would give us the advantage at CB, S, or WR either...

Still think we win tho

They have better linebackers for certain with ellerbee out for the saints.
I don't know if an unbiased judge of talent would give us the advantage at CB, S, or WR either...

Still think we win tho
All they got is an Cooper and Crabtree... Neither are better than Cooks.

Why would you do this!? Knock on wood or something

2c26cd349ebfd0b55ee651b8f47faf20.jpg

Derek Carr is getting better, but I think his rep is being fantasy football driven just a bit.

After watching a lot of TV this last week, the "experts" are expecting our defense to be as bad, or worse than last year. So, I'm not surprised they are predicting the Raiders to win. I think our defense will surprise some folks. They'll be respectable this year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom