Wow, Hasselbeck looks confident (1 Viewer)

bclemms

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
The last time he looked that confident was after the coin toss during the playoff game at Green Bay a few years ago. Here is to a Green Bay upset tonight giving us yet another game advantage on an NFC team. GO PACKERS! We really need the Hawks to drop another game tonight because they are getting healthy, their schedule is easy and the last thing we want is to end up playing a playoff game in Seattle.

3 interceptions in the first 15:05 of the game and the Packers are about to go up 14-3. Looking real good.

Mike McCarthy

Worst

Play-caller

Ever

Edit - McCarthy deserved that

I live in Seattle... and I am a bandwagon Packers fan today !!!! VERY BITTER TASTE in my mouth with these Hawks fans

This is horrible and has to be killing the team. How do you get 3 turnovers and get inside the 25 yardline 3 times and come away with 7 freaking points. I'm so mad at McCarthy right now, I never thought I would have to deal with that moron again.

He looks confident he can throw a bunch of interceptions.

He looks confident he can throw a bunch of interceptions.

That was the point. The playoff game I was talking about was the one where it went to overtime and the Seahawks won the toss and Hasselbeck said Heads, and we are going to win on the mic. He then proceeded to throw an interception to Al Harris that was returned for a TD and knocked them out the playoffs.

My bad,, I usually catch the sarcasm or alternate meaning. I missed it in this thread, sorry clemms.

LOL Theisman saying Hassel WANTS to get some sense knocked into him so he runs and dives head first on a free play after the Pack were offsides. He's just GOT to GO! He spouts nonsense!

Jimmy Kimmel said, "I hate when celebrities talk during the play" haha

My bad,, I usually catch the sarcasm or alternate meaning. I missed it in this thread, sorry clemms.

No problem. If you don't remember that game then it wouldn't make sense.

On a side note. Jimmy Kimmel is non stop slamming Joe Theisman and it is great.

This is horrible and has to be killing the team. How do you get 3 turnovers and get inside the 25 yardline 3 times and come away with 7 freaking points. I'm so mad at McCarthy right now, I never thought I would have to deal with that moron again.

How do you not let Farve sling it? It's MNF, it's in the snow, you've got nothing to lose!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom