Wow(MERGED DRAFTDADDY.COM MOCK) (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Again..Draftdaddy is garbage. It's the Jerry Springer of talk shows.

zorro37

Cha-Champs
Reaction score
Rashard=Pierre's friend and beast of a back.
Still, he isn't even going to be BPA avaliable at 10. If we took him I think we would all start to doubt how the team is being run.

guillermo

Visible minority
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I got to say, I don't think this draft is crazy. We may not like who the saints are picking, but the picks are kind of logical.

#10 indeed is an interesting place, kind of in an island after the big 7 and before the value picks.

longtime lurker

Buddy D lives FOREVER!
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
If the draft fell in place like that mock....I'd hope that the Saints would take Clady @ #10.

snake pliskin

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Could see it happening. I know people will be disappointed if we don't go defense, but remember this -- the offense makes this team go and a STUD running back is the air that makes it breath. Without a legit thumper in the backfield, the whole team is screwed in my opinion.

Brooklyn

Veteran
Reaction score
It's not that crazy... it fills a need. There's no way you pass on Clady, though. Think of a line bookended with Brown and Clady.

CHI-TOWNSAINT

More than 15K posts served!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Everything I have read and heard says Clady is a LT. He is not the mauler we want at RT to run behind. He would be value, but he has the same strengths and weaknesses that Stinch has.........not sure he'd help us out as much as you all think, unless we move Brown back to RT which he'd never allow.

DownWithDisease

Very Banned
Reaction score
Oops... my bad. This topic didn't show up when I searched before I started another thread on this.

I'll delete mine.

longtime lurker

Buddy D lives FOREVER!
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score

DownWithDisease

Very Banned
Reaction score
I got to say, I don't think this draft is crazy. We may not like who the saints are picking, but the picks are kind of logical.

#10 indeed is an interesting place, kind of in an island after the big 7 and before the value picks.

I gotta agree with guillermo on this one. Mendenhall's stock is rising, and some (including myself) think he's the top RB in this draft. If we sign Asante Samuel in F.A. ...or even any starting caliber CB... this pick wouldn't be a total shocker.

CHI-TOWNSAINT

Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Rashard=Pierre's friend and beast of a back.
Still, he isn't even going to be BPA avaliable at 10. If we took him I think we would all start to doubt how the team is being run.

This is the same Rashard Mendenhall that couldn't see the playing field because of Pierre Thomas. I know Mendenhall is the trendy name right now and people love him, but there has to be a reason Pierre kept him on the bench for 2 years.

All I'm saying is we may already have the better back of the two on our team!

CHI-TOWNSAINT

Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score

longtime lurker

Buddy D lives FOREVER!
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Everything now is about projecting to the NFL and everything I've heard says he will make a much better LT than RT. Take it for what it's worth.....and looking at him you can see he is more lanky and long than he is stocky and strong.
I love Brown at LT, but his knees still worry me. The Saints could draft Clady move him to RT and have him step in if Brown goes down.

Just a thought!

Brooklyn

Veteran
Reaction score
The more I think about this the more I like it. I think it depends on who we bring in via free agency, though. I would be pretty happy with Asante, Vilma, Mendenhall in the 1st and the top LB in the 2nd.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom