Wow(MERGED DRAFTDADDY.COM MOCK) (1 Viewer)

I don't dislike Rashard Mendenhall as the pick if we have important things taken care of in FA, but Limas Sweed..... that's just crazy!

I would blow up if we took any player on the offensive side of the ball, including Ryan and McFadden.

i think i will blow up if the saints draft a running back or wide receiver in the first round

yea i cant believe that would be the pick. Even if that were a big need position there are alot of guys in rounds 2-5 that are gonna be good backs. There are very few running backs anymore that you need to spend a top ten pick on

How could anyone put any stock in that? RB is a low priority for the Saints, especially in light of the depth at RB in this draft. I don't see any scenario where they take a RB at 10. But then we did get Deuce when we had Rickey. . .Still the D is such a crying need at almost all positions. This will never happen.

He is going to be a great RB from what I have seen of him.

We would easily have the best 4RB's in the league at this point

Deuce,Reggie, PT, Mendenhall

and you're jim finks?

Nope.

I'm just someone who realizes we don't need a back in the first round when we have some good players at that position already and many holes on D. :9:

Thumbs up

He is going to be a great RB from what I have seen of him.

We would easily have the best 4RB's in the league at this point

Deuce,Reggie, PT, Mendenhall

Lets also sign Michael Turner so we can have the best 5 RB's in the league.

yea we want to see how many starters we can put in the backfield.

yep, we're going to run the wishbone.

My heart would explode if that happened. I think the biggest "shock" that we will do at 10 is draft Cromartie.

Nope.

I'm just someone who realizes we don't need a back in the first round when we have some good players at that position already and many holes on D. :9:

Thumbs up

Who is going to shoulder our running game next year?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom