Wow No John Carney Thread!!!! (1 Viewer)

That's because I blame Mike Karney

He really didn't cost us the game.

no, because although he missed the field goal that wasn't the reason we lost the game. Copper putting the ball on the ground. Payton not challenging that first fumble, and Reggie putting the ball on the ground was what cost us the game. That first fumble should have been an incomplete pass because he did not have control of it. IMO.

Thats true. JOHN CARNEY LOST THE GAME! JOHN CARNEY LOST THE GAME! FIRE HIM, and steal morten anderson back from the falcons!

:Singe1301:

no, because although he missed the field goal that wasn't the reason we lost the game. Copper putting the ball on the ground. Payton not challenging that first fumble, and Reggie putting the ball on the ground was what cost us the game. That first fumble should have been an incomplete pass because he did not have control of it. IMO.

i was looking for a challenge on that one too, but not because of no possession, he most certainly had it in clutched in both arms.. Don't know how they managed to pull it out of there. At first thought his knee was down, but after the 3rd replay decided even if so would have been inconclusive.

well, if we are talking about the same fumble anyhow, i was speaking of the FIRST fumble in the game by billy miller. Unfortunately, thanks to Flex sched, had to leave for work.
i didn't see the copper fumble/drop, he made a nice catch in the endzone for that first TD.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom