Wow. Not what I expected on this board (1 Viewer)

Saint Spud

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I was working and watching the game on the iPad, so I didn't have a chance to sign on until about 5 minutes ago. I expected to see everybody over the moon about this one. I'm kinda surprised at the amount of nitpicking.

-Top 5 tough environment
-Team we haven't beaten in the Payton/Brees era
-Team that plays a style we struggle with
-We were Vegas underdogs

Sure, we got a little lucky on the missed PAT. They got a little lucky that we took a mind-numbing delay of game that likely let them get the ball back. Not to mention that first drive ending in zero points, etc.

To me, this is the toughest matchup we had left on the schedule. Not to say we're going 15-1, but no single game left on the schedule set up as this big of a challenge on paper. I couldn't be happier.

I wasnt worried at all...I was chanting who dat all game and even did the 2nd Line with the Fight Song in BALTIMORE, MD!!!!

Watch the last drive by a very mediocre QB and you'll understand.

The victory was awesome but to have the best kicker to ever play the game decide to miss his very first extra point to give us the victory was a bit lucky for us.

The team as it stands now simply can't win a Super Bowl with this defensive backfield and lack of a consistent pass rush.

It's much more about the big picture.

If you're looking to win 10 or 11 games, maybe eek out a division title only to get eliminated in the playoffs, then yeah this result serves as a means to that end perfectly. Outside of that, it isn't going to get us to the promised land.

I was working and watching the game on the iPad, so I didn't have a chance to sign on until about 5 minutes ago. I expected to see everybody over the moon about this one. I'm kinda surprised at the amount of nitpicking.

-Top 5 tough environment
-We were Vegas underdogs

Sure, we got a little lucky on the missed PAT. They got a little lucky that we took a mind-numbing delay of game that likely let them get the ball back. Not to mention that first drive ending in zero points, etc.

To me, this is the toughest matchup we had left on the schedule. Not to say we're going 15-1, but no single game left on the schedule set up as this big of a challenge on paper. I couldn't be happier.

Agree ! I'll take these wins anyway we can!

The victory was awesome but to have the best kicker to ever play the game decide to miss his very first extra point to give us the victory was a bit lucky for us.

The team as it stands now simply can't win a Super Bowl with this defensive backfield and lack of a consistent pass rush.

If you're looking to win 10 or 11 games, maybe eek out a division title only to get eliminated in the playoffs, then yeah this result serves as a means to that end perfectly. Outside of that, it isn't going to get us to the promised land.

We played a very good team and won....football is football...crqzy things happens. Like the MINNY MIRACLE.

??‍♀️ WHO DAT?!

-Top 5 tough environment
-We were Vegas underdogs

Also good point about the Nitpicking. The Patriots almost blew a lead on a Hail Mary, I don't hear anyone calling for the Patriots D Cord. to be fired.

-Top 5 tough environment
-We were Vegas underdogs

Why the surprise? There are several very vocal, very negative posters who never saw a win they couldn't complain about.

while i understand where you're coming from, this team simply finds a way to win. Its the kind of season that defies logic or stats in alot of ways. Its about heating up at the right time and we are poised to make a run on our hardest stretch, that, to me, tells me alot about how far this team can go.

Off topic sorry but what is with the fans doing a soccer chant and now I'm hearing the KC fans do the same its weird

Why you feel the need to log on and post this baseless drivel after every win this team adds to the list is beyond my ability to comprehend.

As frustrating as this can be you are wrong that this defense can't win a championship. All defenses are like this in 2018. Look what we just did to a "championship" defense. We just held the ball for 31 mins. We scored 17 in the 4th QT against a team that had only allowed 12 total points in the 2nd half all season . As a matter of fact, the best teams right now like KC, Pats, Saints all have average to below average defenses. Even the Rams, Vikings, Bears and Ravens have all been housed this year.

no single game left on the schedule set up as this big of a challenge on paper. I couldn't be happier.

Home game or not, the Ravens are a college team compared to the Rams and if our D let a Ravens receiver notch 100 yards in the first half alone, I'm scared to see what Brandin Cooks might do.

“16-20 176 yards, 8.8 up a, 2 TDs, 0 Ints, 136.7 QB Rating”
4 out of 5 of 4th down
One missed fg didn’t win or lose this game. This was a well deserved team win against the best defense in the NFL
Period

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom