Wow. Not what I expected on this board (2 Viewers)

while i understand where you're coming from, this team simply finds a way to win. Its the kind of season that defies logic or stats in alot of ways. Its about heating up at the right time and we are poised to make a run on our hardest stretch, that, to me, tells me alot about how far this team can go.
Very good and valid point, but your chances of winning a Super Bowl with this subpar of a late game defense is minimal. We saw it play out in Minnesota. I mean Joe Flacco simply cannot carve you up with less than 2 minutes to go. That's the equivalent of Eli Manning carving you up.

Home game or not, the Ravens are a college team compared to the Rams and if our D let a Ravens receiver notch 100 yards in the first half alone, I'm scared to see what Brandin Cooks might do.

Wow, new levels of insane hyperbole after a forking win no less.

Home game or not, the Ravens are a college team compared to the Rams and if our D let a Ravens receiver notch 100 yards in the first half alone, I'm scared to see what Brandin Cooks might do.
If we scored 24 on a elite Ravens defense, imagine what we can do against the rams defense.

I'm hoping you're correct. I just remember we struggled to even get about 20 on 'em last year and they're probably about the same or better on D this year.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and bet that every single message board in the league has a few crazies that think if their team doesn't annihilate every team they come across, they're not winning a championship. That includes the Rams or whatever you feel is the best team in the NFL.

We all knew this was gonna be a tough win and we won it. Good enough for me.

this was a very good game. I hope no one here thought this defense can play perfect the whole game. But they got the job done. they were a top 10 offense and I think this defense held it's own pretty well. especially since the offense couldn't really help it much by scoring early. it is definitely a confidence builder going into the brutal stretch of the schedule. Can they get better? Sure. But they can at least compete.

Don't let it bother you. The only win where there isn't nitpicking is when we put a 40 burger or more on people in a blow out.

I'm not happy with a bunch of things either in this one....well....mainly that horrible TD we have up at the end.....I guess Bell should have went over to cover that and once again.....obviously isn't very smart when it comes to his responsibilities....but yeah.....this is a win I'll remember for a looooong time.

hansselye1.jpg

Watch the last drive by a very mediocre QB and you'll understand.

The victory was awesome but to have the best kicker to ever play the game decide to miss his very first extra point to give us the victory was a bit lucky for us.

The team as it stands now simply can't win a Super Bowl with this defensive backfield and lack of a consistent pass rush.

It's much more about the big picture.

If you're looking to win 10 or 11 games, maybe eek out a division title only to get eliminated in the playoffs, then yeah this result serves as a means to that end perfectly. Outside of that, it isn't going to get us to the promised land.
Man, you really are a negative Nancy. I think you should consider finding another hobby.

I'm still in disbelief that we won. I don't think I've been happier about a victory since we beat Washington last year. The Saints played Baltimore a LOT tougher than I expected. This was one of two games that I automatically marked off as a loss at the beginning of the year, so for us to slug it out and win?! I am beyond ecstatic.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom