N/S Wow. NSFW language. Eagles fan after the loss to the Bucs. (2 Viewers)

@Swimmer
Swimmer, you’re a fairy that lives in a stable? That is bad arse brother.

And TY Swimmer.

Attachments

• 51C3CFE3-E997-4CC8-8BC0-C6E179811AF9.png
    51C3CFE3-E997-4CC8-8BC0-C6E179811AF9.png
    672.1 KB · Views: 7
I love the Saints. Always have and unless they move from NOLA, I always will. Winning the Super Bowl certainly helped but I still have passion for them so when they lose I actually hurt. When they win, I feel great.

But for some reason the highs are never as high as the lows are low, EXCEPT THE NFCCG AND SUPERBOWL!! Lawd, I still remember the feeling of Tracy Porter picking off Favre and Garrett Hartley kicking us into the SB and then Tray Porter picking off Manning for THE Pick 6!! Tears of joy.

I wish I wouldn't let it affect me as much but I LOVE this team.

Totally get that.
And that pick six in the Super Bowl was euphoric. My very good SR friend and I hugged it out on that one and Who Dat’ted the whole town, all night lol. Who Dat. Everywhere. Lol.
So thankful.

So he videos his tirades for all to see? I've had my meltdown moments, but regretted when I did in front of anyone.

And for fun, I did a rough count on the first three minutes of the video (don't care to watch all 14 minutes):
MFs - 14
Various F-bombs (excluding Bfs) - 22
That doesn't seem like a lot to me.

I may have a potty mouth.

That doesn't seem like a lot to me.

I may have a potty mouth.

I’d say Ex navy then ma......an. But you have stressed to me you’re a Civilian. ?

My wife and I cuss like sailors, when the time is right. I get caught up on the fact that the power given to words is by man. I know that’s crazy. Why isn’t ‘crayon’ ‘fork’, and vice versa? Because WE made it so lol.
So when no kids are around or any business meeting, I’m cussing. fork it.

ha ha ha! I didn't know 4 years old were allowed to drive cars? I think lil baby needs a nap. Get him his green towlie wowlie blankie.

@Swimmer
Swimmer, you’re a fairy that lives in a stable? That is bad arse brother.

And TY Swimmer.

Hump. ROFL.

We are sticking with Fairy Tale which is what that SB win was for me. When Porter crossed the endzone, I cried like a baby. And Hump, you can't post too much for me. When I need to reality check and a good laugh, I go to your posts. Your sense of humor is amazing. Thanks Brother!

I am so glad this ain’t me anymore. Once we won the super bowl I’ve been good. Saints losses don’t hurt me anymore, I’m still a fan but I do not let the team change my day or week. I did that for much of my adult life and regret that very much.
Anyhow, here goes. NSFW. This guy is just a tad fanatical. ?

Eagles Fan 'EDP445' Loses His Mind After Ryan Fitzpatrick Tears Apart Eagles Defense (VIDEO)

Ahhhh....most of his language, is that of an uneducated, degenerate, to be honest and is very offensive. I find it very disturbing TBH. Not at all amusing, especially in the PC enviroment we are currently living in and are trying to correct those that use inappropriate language and slang words. Who does he think he is, anyway? Who is he trying to impress?

I agree on the language part Super, if it’s all ya got lol. I like to curse when appropriate.

Secondly if serious he’s pandering to the masses as most all do on social media these days. ?
Looking for attention and likes I’d think.

This dude has been doing these videos for years now. LOL If you go back you can find a few from when we beat the eagles. His meltdowns are funny.

Totally get that.
And that pick six in the Super Bowl was euphoric. My very good SR friend and I hugged it out on that one and Who Dat’ted the whole town, all night lol. Who Dat. Everywhere. Lol.
So thankful.
I flew in to NOLA from Cali to watch the game with my pop & brother. That pick 6 happened and it felt like the whole city erupted and shook like an earthquake. Hugs, shouts of joy & euphoria, and tears!!

Went out to the French Quarter at around 1am. Left around 6am and people were STILL coming. It was AMAZING.

Why would you record yourself acting like this unless it's for attention? I couldn't even watch the whole thing bc it didn't feel natural. If someone else recorded it, then you could say this is raw emotion or whatever, but this was a lame act. No one acts like that when they have a legit contender. Get outta here with that.

So everyone isn't like that after a loss??? ?
But seriously, that was hilarious!!
Dude needs to chill. You just won a Superbowl plus he's gonna bust a vein or something.

And people wonder why they say it is unsafe for visiting fans at Eagles games. Lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom