Wow, Odds on Saints to win Superbowl (1 Viewer)

I got $100 in early.:hihi:

I wish I had the money to do that then, now I do but it's a lil' late now.

The Charger's odds are going to drop as the season goes on. And they were my dark horse to win the AFC, they are really hitting some bad luck with injuries. Losing your NT in the 3-4 is killer, Merriman just isn't what he used to be and I'm pretty sure Cromartie lost his starting job to Cason.

I wish I could bet on teams to not win the Superbowl... I would bet 1000 on Dallas right now! :)

I got 18 to 1 odds in Vegas on Wednesday of last week (9/16/09).

200 in at 25:1

50 in at 11:1 for NFC champs

I went to 8 sports books in Vegas on 9/3...put down $250 at the Venetian & got 26:1

I got 40-1 before the season when the M-resort opened. It was 20-25 all around town. They put up a bad line obviously.

Your 8-1 is AFTER the season started and you could see we were good..I got $50 on 18-1 before the season, 50 wins me $900..some of these other folks got 20 or 22 to 1...regular gamblers know these things..they are called futures. that is all

My sis put $50 @ 18-1 odds this past summer in Vegas. She also put some money down on the Saints taking the South and winning the NFCC.

UK bookmakers currently go

Pats 6/1 , Giants 9/1 , Chargers 10/1 , Saints 10/1 , Ravens 12/1 , Colts 12/1

Others Cowboys, Falcons 20/1

Panthers 80/1

Bucs 125/1

Saints are 6/1 second favourites for the NFC championship behind the Giants

Saints were 20/1 for the SB before the season so what value was there has most definitely gone and all because of a 2-0 start.

Odds as of 10/6

Saints are 6.5:1. Only team lower is Pats at 4.5:1 -- and based likely more on reputation than this year performance.

Other teams w/ odds 10:1 or better:
Ravens: 10:1
Colts: 8:1
Giants: 7:1
Eagles: 10:1
Steelers: 8:1

The Browns, Rams & Bucs are 1000:1. Chiefs & Lions are 500:1.

http://www.footballlocks.com/nfl_futures_odds.shtml

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom