Wow Peter King (1 Viewer)

Saint-CJ

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Did anyone else see this comment fro Peter King today, are national expectations that low for the Saints this year?

To schedule the Saints or Bears or Giants here (all Bucs home foes this year) doesn’t seem smart because any of them could be a game that’s over by halftime. Not so with Buffalo or Dallas. The Bills could go to Tampa and win the opener, and the Cowboys, with Dak Prescott leading an explosive offense, would be able to go toe-to-toe with the Arians/Brady offense. We’ll see, but those are the two sexiest home foes for the Bucs, and I think one of them will open the NFL’s 102nd season.

Bills vs. Bucs is a pretty good matchup. Cowboys vs. Bucs? What a joke.

I can't imagine that America wouldn't be interested in a matchup between Brady and the former #1 draft pick that he replaced as QB, who himself will be taking over from a first-ballot hall of famer in his first start as a Saint in a division battle between last year's division champion and the team that knocked them out of the playoffs and won the Super Bowl.

Bills vs. Bucs is a pretty good matchup. Cowboys vs. Bucs? What a joke.

I can't imagine that America wouldn't be interested in a matchup between Brady and the former #1 draft pick that he replaced as QB, who himself will be taking over from a first-ballot hall of famer in his first start as a Saint in a division battle between last year's division champion and the team that knocked them out of the playoffs and won the Super Bowl.

exactly right, although I’d rather not open with them. Biggest issue with his comment is might be over by halftime, I mean really 🤷🏻‍♂️

There is not many, if any, of the talking heads that I really listen to. Sure for entertainment chris simms is #1 for a good laugh but peter king never crossed my radar. However today I got a good chuckle out of him so good job.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom