Wow!!! Vanderjagt released {Multi-multi X3 MERGED Threads} (1 Viewer)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

That is all.

He won't be unemployed for long.

Maybe Arthur Blank will overpay him.

Or Dan Snyder.

LOL!!! I saw that coming... the guy is paid a king's ransom to kick field goals... and he can't even do that right... idiot liquored up kicker!

Here come the " I think we should sign him" threads... Vanderleft is so overrated, He may end up playing on the Argonaughts in Canada

The Cowboys just released Vanderjagt!!!

The move doesn't surprise me at all. Parcells knows that 3 pts will play a huge road in some game, once he gets to the playoffs. Vanderjagt has been a liability for them.

I did not expect that one. Wow is right!

N/S: Cowboys release Vanderjagt

Man who was recently dubbed the most accurate kicker in NFL history is now unemployeed.

Sources have told FOXSports.com has learned that the Dallas Cowboys have cut kicker Mike Vanderjagt and will sign Martin Gramatica.

Vanderjagt has been very inconsistent this year and an inconsistent kicker and Bill Parcells are like oil and water.
With the Colts, Vanderjagt was near automatic but suffered interpersonal problems after he ripped P.M. on TV only to have Manning fire back and call him "liquored-up idiot kicker."

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6213260

Wow is right. That is about a $2.5 mil. cut. He must have copt that attitude with parcells thinking he would never be cut.

Gramatica??? They think they're going to have a better field-goal game with Napoleon as their kicker?

Vanderjagt sucks and always has ever since he talk bad about manning a few years ago. Carney is exponentially better.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom