WOW......Vince is the man.... (1 Viewer)

I can't believe some of you think Vince doesn't have the brain to be a great NFL QB. Seriously how intelligent do you have to be to play football? I'm not saying it doesn't take smarts to play the QB position, but it's not like he has to solve calculus problems or anything like that.

As long as Vince continues to get reps, he's going to get it eventually. He works hard enough and he prepares well. I don't think anyone can argue against the fact that he is the most talented QB in the NFL. He's big, throws a strong and accurate ball, he's elusive, fast, and he rises to the occasion.

He's not just going to be good, he's going to be great.

Payton wouldn't have done anything with the ball either with 53 seconds left on their own 7 in a tie game.

I'd agree, but then I remembered the Texans have a terrible record and no shot at the playoffs.

I think with that in the equation you throw it up, take your chances, give the fans something to enjoy you know.

Payton wouldn't have done anything with the ball either with 53 seconds left on their own 7 in a tie game.

Sorry but i disagree with you.... IF we were 4-8 and nothing to lose, i'm pretty sure he would try to drive down the field. There is NO reason not to try.

I'd agree, but then I remembered the Texans have a terrible record and no shot at the playoffs.

I think with that in the equation you throw it up, take your chances, give the fans something to enjoy you know.

Well that's true. If you're a fan of a 4-8 team you'd rather see the team wing it and either win it or lose it, not kneel, flip a coin, and never see the field when the game is on the line.

I'll admit it... I had no idea Vince was going to be this effective. I really thought he'd take 2-3 years just to get to this point, but he looks comfortable out there, and more importantly his team believes in him. He also seems to know how to control the game far better than Vick, so I think he'll last longer and not get injured as much.

It was said a lot prior to the draft - Vince is a leader. I really thought that out of the top 3 QB's coming into the league this year, Vince would be the slowest to develop. Leinart is doing ok, but Vince has been way ahead of him. Good for him.

Young looks good, but you can't say his game is bettet than Ron Mexico's first couples of year in NFL.

Young could be great. but right now he's using his raw talent. his throw has no touch and he's not really reaing defense. Can he do it in the future? No one knows.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom