WOW......Vince is the man.... (1 Viewer)

Yeah well Atlanta hasn't had that melt down that everyone was thinking would happen.

Yeah well Atlanta hasn't had that melt down that everyone was thinking would happen.

They already had it. It was called 4 straight losses. I figured they would rebound harder this week then they did actually. That was a pretty pathetic effort on their part vs a Tampa team that was largely rolling over.

They already had it. It was called 4 straight losses. I figured they would rebound harder this week then they did actually. That was a pretty pathetic effort on their part vs a Tampa team that was largely rolling over.

I watched almost every snap in this one. It was WAY more a case of the Bucs not making plays than the Falcons taking care of business. If Dunn and Norwood now miss significant time the Falcons will have a tough row to hoe.

Im gonna go check out texans forum as well, if it hasn't went offline, check out Titans as well

I watched almost every snap in this one. It was WAY more a case of the Bucs not making plays than the Falcons taking care of business. If Dunn and Norwood now miss significant time the Falcons will have a tough row to hoe.

Yeah I actually predicted the Falcons to rebound the next 4 games and sneak into the playoffs at 9-7. I might have to rethink that though because they still look terrible. Be interested to see what's up with Norwood and Dunn.

Quite honestly, Vince Young has been one of the most impressive rookies, and I think he's put himself in top 3 of OROY running.

I think Minnesota has a legit shot a being the sixth seed

I think the whole wonderlic thing is way over hyped. Reading defenses is not like the SAT.

I would like to take this Wonderlic thing, just to see how hard it is. Because as much as I agree that reading D's isn't like the SAT, I don't think the Wonderlic is either. From what I've heard, the thing is not very difficult. I could be wrong, though.

That said, that Vince kid is making things happen. I was very wrong in what I thought of him as a player on this level prior to this season. He changes the whole dynamic of that team for whatever reason.

I would not compare Vince and Vick.......yes they both scramble but I think Vince is a better qb overall. They are similar in that they are both black qbs and thats it.....

Vick-herpes
Young-no herpes

Young-seems more of a natural leader
Vick-throws team players under the bus

more later.......

Quite honestly, Vince Young has been one of the most impressive rookies, and I think he's put himself in top 3 of OROY running.

I think the race is between Colston and Young personnally.

Jones-Drew, Bush, Addai, and Marooney are bunched together in a distant 3rd through 6th

The bottom line is they are both WINNERS! G-W-Bush wins elections, Vince wins games.

Being from Texas > Being Smart

One of the most amazing stats for this season....Mario Williams -- 12 games started -- 25 solo tackles.

You know I don't nessecarily think Williams is a bust yet. I just don't understand how the Texans didn't overhaul their roster. You know, Domanick Davis and David Carr aren't bad players, but they aren't exactly franchise cornerstones either. And they had an opportunity to have their pick of true cornerstone players (Bush and Young) and passed on both. It's not that picking Williams was stupid, it's that passing on Young and Bush was dumb.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom