Wow was that a big (1 Viewer)

I am finding Eddie Izzard to be soooo funny tonight on BBC. Not sure if this 2nd show if his is really funnier than the first one I watched, or that I am just really um...more "relaxed" now.

wait, you finished that champagne already?

wait, you finished that champagne already?

Nope, I took one sip of the champagne, but I have been drinking one very LARGE bottle of White Zin tonight, all to myself. My husband won't drink wine. He is on his 2nd beer. LMAO. I am more than half way though this bottle of wine, but I don't think I can drink much more, its starting to affect me.

I'm actually kind of scared to wake up in the morning and see what I have posted tonight.....

Nope, I took one sip of the champagne, but I have been drinking one very LARGE bottle of White Zin tonight, all to myself. My husband won't drink wine. He is on his 2nd beer. LMAO. I am more than half way though this bottle of wine, but I don't think I can drink much more, its starting to affect me.

I'm actually kind of scared to wake up in the morning and see what I have posted tonight.....
ha! nothing to worry about though.
When I lived in Italy I found that Italian men hardly ever drank beer. There are some Italian beers...they're just awfull though. They drink red wine. They think the white wines are for women.
Italy is a lot of fun.

Last edited:
ha! nothing to worry about though.
When I lived in Italy I found that Italian men hardly ever drank beer. There are some Italian beers...they're just awfull though. They drink red wine. They think the white wines are for women.
Italy is a lot of fun.

Well, I guess My living room was Italy tonight then, and I must be Italian.

I am finding Eddie Izzard to be soooo funny tonight on BBC. Not sure if this 2nd show if his is really funnier than the first one I watched, or that I am just really um...more "relaxed" now.

One of my favorite comedians, good without wine as well.

I really wish my husband would wake up so I could go back to bed!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom